jellyfish420

new box *pics*

Lots of cuts.

Do you do every enclosure at your work or what....

i like the "build my enclosure on your dime" attitude!! i wish i could do that, but i'd have to get goverment permission to use power tools where i work.

but it's looking good! what are the chambers tuned too? it looks like your middle chamber is going to be tuned extremely high...

and what's the final tuning?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Great design. Lovin the homemade sawhorses.

this should be wild, really curious to see how it finishes up

i got it all put together this morning (no glue) maybe later today i'll pull my seats out and see if it fits. if not i'll have to do the final build INSIDE the car :( i don't see any reason it shouldn't. i don't know what the chambers are tuned to. i had hexibase design it for me, and i trust he know his chit.

it was designed for a near flat responce from 30-100Hz, w/ a nasty peak ~85Hz that the TL should love ;) i think he said F3 was 23, so it'll still get crazy low too. i can't wait, all this talkin about it. the only thing stopping me is the LMT is coming to me next and i don't wanna loss all my room to play. i'll have pics later tonite..

hehehe

Put a plastic bag in the port and play some tones

here is a lot more pics.....i still need to carpet it, and cut the "trim" pieces. and i still have to make a cover piece for the amps. i'm just gonna cut some wood and carpet it and flush mount the amps in an amp wall :)

10150528oq.jpg

10150530wp.jpg

10150559uv.jpg

10150579yo.jpg

10150601jo.jpg

10150581is.jpg

10150593ls.jpg

that box is massive

you wouldn't even believe how good it sounds! the bass is just so clean and tight now! it will pound all the way to the high 20's up to...well i got it crossed over @ 100, but i'm sure it would go higher. i've never had a box w/ such a flat responce. every note is almost the same volume. its cool cause now it doesn't fade out as it gets higher. but on the down side i need to redo my front stage now, its starting to get drown out. i was thinking about getting an amp that does 200x2 @ 2ohm and running a pair of RE comps. but i had always hated bandpass becaus of the crappy reputation prefab boxes have. but this totaly changed my mind!

you wouldn't even believe how good it sounds!  the bass is just so clean and tight now! it will pound all the way to the high 20's up to...well i got it crossed over @ 100, but i'm sure it would go higher. i've never had a box w/ such a flat responce. every note is almost the same volume. its cool cause now it doesn't fade out as it gets higher.  but on the down side i need to redo my front stage now, its starting to get drown out. i was thinking about getting an amp that does 200x2 @ 2ohm and running a pair of RE comps. but i had always hated bandpass becaus of the crappy reputation prefab boxes have. but this totaly changed my mind!

I'm telling you, just redo your gains with the 3:1 ratio. You'll thank me later. :bigok:

There goes your Hyundai warrenty!!! Your gonna shake the car loose! :D