Sign in to follow this  
drapedupDTS

sundown products availible on woofersetc.com????

i see the amps....will they be carrying the subs also?

SA series for sure... they may offer the bigger ones, but I don't know yet.

This just went through yesterday officially -- so it's not a re-post.

They will be handling a close-out on the SAZ-1000Ds for me -- they should be picking up all the remaining 1000D stock shortly.

whats going to replace this amp? the 1000D was a nice low profile (cute little guy.) amp, is the 1200d's taking its place?

Yes, SAX-1200D replaces it and I am working on an SAX-800D that will, in reality, be nearly if not equally as powerful as the 1000D but smaller.

Think of it this way,

The more Jacob sells, the more money he has for research and development. That is a win for everyone.

Jacob, I hope you sell the shit out of your product and that one day I do see your amps in my local Best Buy.

:drink40:

Congrats on the amazing exposure, I know I wouldn't have heard of you and Sundown if it wasn't for perusing the forums. Now the people out there that were like me and only scanned the "main stream" online audio sites can get some experience with your product.

Think of it this way,

The more Jacob sells, the more money he has for research and development. That is a win for everyone.

Jacob, I hope you sell the shit out of your product and that one day I do see your amps in my local Best Buy.

I sure hope not because then Best Buy would wonder why all the awesome Power Acoustik subs they have hooked up to the Sundown amps keep blowing up!

Glad to hear and congrats! you should get a lot more orders and do a ton more business now! you are moving up in the world! lol! Congrats keep up the good work!

Keep in mind that Sundown Audio is a dealer based product. The goal is to add more dealers for more product awareness and ultimately more sales.

Keep in mind that Sundown Audio is a dealer based product. The goal is to add more dealers for more product awareness and ultimately more sales.

I think some people forget it's a business and it's beneficial for a business to sell their products and generate an income...

Another flea market company? :suicide-santa::ohnoes9::ehh::orly3::No:

I think some people will be surprised to see the brand. ;)

took me by suprise when i saw it, was kinda excited.

I think some people forget it's a business and it's beneficial for a business to sell their products and generate an income...

Yep. I think a lot of the time people forget that people don't go into business to stay a boutique company, you want to grow and become successful. I think this is a great thing for Sundown. I remember Jacob before he was running Sundown, with his big ass collection of amp guts pics. The guy has always had a passion for amplifiers, and it shows. I don't think this is a bad thing. I think this will generate more cash for Jacob, and allow him to get better pricing on parts as demand climbs and his order sizes increase (yes, I believe Sundown will benefit from this, there is no doubt in my mind). That could mean better pricing to those of us buying his gear.

I see him staying true to his business model, and making Woofers a dealer is sticking to his guns, so you guys should be happy for him. We should all only hope that we should be successful enough to have Woofers carry our gear as an authorized dealer.

Again, congrats to Jacob and Sundown.

Congrats Jake!

This is a win, win situation for everybody as more product is moved and people become aware of the quality of the brand the prices end up staying low to the customer.

i think i will keep my saz-3000D for ever and if i can get Jacob to sing it if i ever meet him.

grats man, and i no way is anybody selling out. the more quality product you move, the more capitol you have to generate new and better products....... dont ask him about coming out with new products sooner if your gana bicker about him signing a large dealer, and woofersect.com has been known for good c/s on there part, so i see no down side, only good things for the company and all of the consumers.

I wonder what happens when a customer who doesn't really know what hes doing, when buying from a big site like that is going to do when he makes a matchup something like this:

These Subwoofers x 2 on a SAZ-3500D

http://www.woofersetc.com/p7829/P215W--Power-Acoustik-15"-Dual-4Ohm-1600W-P2-Series-Subwoofer.htm

LOL. SMOKE! But seriously if they spend that much to get a Sundown SAZ amp, hopefully they would also know better than to put some of those subwoofers with 3 times less power handling than their power ratings with it...

Edited by dB-r

They got the subs in. Congrats Jacob.

It makes me smile to click on manufacturers and see Sundown Audio listed

They will be handling a close-out on the SAZ-1000Ds for me -- they should be picking up all the remaining 1000D stock shortly.

whats going to replace this amp? the 1000D was a nice low profile (cute little guy.) amp, is the 1200d's taking its place?

Yes, SAX-1200D replaces it and I am working on an SAX-800D that will, in reality, be nearly if not equally as powerful as the 1000D but smaller.

i would like to see a SAZ-800D.

So your saying the saz 1000 wont be made anymore ? Are there plans for another 1000 watt amp that is newer on the back burner ?

So your saying the saz 1000 wont be made anymore ? Are there plans for another 1000 watt amp that is newer on the back burner ?

yah the sax-1200 or saz-1200 is going to take over for it iirc, and he is also plaining on a sax-800d. (should do close to the 1kd)

Sign in to follow this