tysonm

What is my setup worth?

I am looking to sell my current setup to upgrade :) I currently have a Cadence ZRS-8 amplifier (1500 rms @ 1 ohm, 750 @ 2 ohm), and a 12" RD Alpha V.2 in a 2.3 cube box tuned to 33hz. Along with my 6.5" Polk Audio DB615s (slim fit), Infinity Reference 9623i 6x9's, and Pioneer deh-p3900mp H/U.

What do you guys think my setup is worth if I can sell it?

however much the buyer is willing to pay. :drink40:

Maybe 60-70% of whatever you paid for it.

Well I basically have been smart with how I sell sings and I started out with two 10" memphis subs (250 rms each) w/ Memphis amp doing 500 x 2 and sold them and used that cash for my two 10" pioneer premiers (400 rms each) w/ Planet Audio VX900D, then traded straight acrossed for a 12" Cadence TX12 with a Cedence ZRS-8 amp then sold the Cadence TX12 and used that cash for my 12" RD Alpha, so I haven't really paid anything for my setup lol. If I took %70 off the retail values then it'd be around $600.

Craigslist or ebay is what you're going to have to do.

Depends on the condition of the equipment and how stupid the buyer is....most teenagers dont know anything about brand names price and quality i was once in that catogory.

Depends on the condition of the equipment and how stupid the buyer is....most teenagers dont know anything about brand names price and quality i was once in that catogory.

x2

just throw it up for what you think its worth and if someone wants it and thinks the price is fair then its sold.

I am thinking about throwing it all up for $500 for the package. Would you guys think that is a fair deal? Most likely will sell it locally so I don't have to ship everything.

take the retail of each product, cut it in half, total it up, knock 100 bucks off, then boom. ;)

take the retail of each product, cut it in half, total it up, knock 100 bucks off, then boom. ;)

Similar thing i did, but i typically did the price of the item and knocked a quarter to a half off the paid price, so if something was 100 dollars, i'd sell for 75 or 65.

All good suggestions above! Take pics and put it up for sale. Never know, might sell right away and might have to sell piece by piece in order to sell all of it.

Good Luck!

:drink40: