bigmikekc

1997 honda accord build log

im about to start my build for my very first system. its going in a 1997 honda accord and its nothing big like alot of people on here but hey you got to start somewhere.

whats going in my car:

alpine type r 10

alpine mrp-m500

alpine sps-600

kenwood kdc-mp242

i will post pics but idk how to so can someone tell me how to post pictures

good luck dude

im about to start my build for my very first system. its going in a 1997 honda accord and its nothing big like alot of people on here but hey you got to start somewhere.

whats going in my car:

alpine type r 10

alpine mrp-m500

alpine sps-600

kenwood kdc-mp242

Get a photobucket.com account, upload your photos there, copy and paste the image code

whats going in my car:

alpine type r 10

alpine mrp-m500

alpine sps-600

kenwood kdc-mp242

Get a photobucket.com account, upload your photos there, copy and paste the image code

ok pics coming soon

started the box

0721101632-00.jpg

0721101842-00.jpg

0721101843-00.jpg

got the box done. i think i did pretty good for going it for the first time

0722100050-00.jpg

Lookin' Good! Keep it up! :drink40:

got the type r installed today and started bumbin!! pics and vids tomorrow!

Good choice of equipment for your first setup!! Always feels good to build your own box. Keep the pictures comin'.:D

Good choice of equipment for your first setup!! Always feels good to build your own box. Keep the pictures comin'.:D

hey did you like your type r components. the sub seems to over power the type s's and im thinking about upgrading to those next. what amp did you use for them to?

hey did you like your type r components. the sub seems to over power the type s's and im thinking about upgrading to those next. what amp did you use for them to?

do you have an amp on your now? If not would make a big difference.

no amp for the front speakers and stock 6x9's in the back. the HU puts out 50 watts to each speaker though

no amp for the front speakers and stock 6x9's in the back. the HU puts out 50 watts to each speaker though

Meah, I doubt it - more like 20 or less RMS, get an amp and be happy.

I still love my type-r's. The tweeters and 6.5 both did best on-axis. They like power so I was feeding them 100 watts each. I was using the MRP-F600.

You really only need to amp the front speakers.

yeah i was thinking type s 6x9's in the back no amp and type r 6.5's in the door with a 2 channel amp that does 100 watts per channel. what amp would be good for that?

You really only need to amp the front speakers.

yeah i was thinking type s 6x9's in the back no amp and type r 6.5's in the door with a 2 channel amp that does 100 watts per channel. what amp would be good for that?

You don't really need back speakers. Save the money and spend it on your front stage. I personally would buy the MRP-F300 and bridge it to the fronts. Any amp that does 100 watts RMS x2 @4ohms will fit your needs though.