Fi Car Audio

Since everyone seems to want Neo...

Is that a 12"? Looks mean!

would also love to see a 6.5" Component from FI, (in the Q flavor.) i would five you $300-$500 for that.

Just curious; Since I'm assuming this would be more expensive than the drivers in your current line-up, what benefits does this arrangement provide to the end user? Better thermal performance (with the shorting ring/heatsink & side gaps) and higher motor force than the current drivers?

I would foresee a lot of these drivers being inverted :)

EDIT: I also think you should build a higher Q underhung version for us SQ guys :P Just stick those tall towers on top of the Neo instead of under it and shorten/lower the coil some :D

im a SQ guy :D

LET ME REFRACE THAT. IM A SQ FRONT STAGE GUY WITH A LOT OF BASS ON THE BACK :D

If you put some "chasing" led's on the back of that motor, then you'll have the FLUX CAPACITOR!!!!!! Back to the Future FTW!

YES!

If you put some "chasing" led's on the back of that motor, then you'll have the FLUX CAPACITOR!!!!!! Back to the Future FTW!

YES!

Lol, I was waiting for someone to comment on this. But anyway, the sub looks wild.. I'd like to get one, but getting the power to back up subs like this would be the problem for me. I might get a pair of BL's to put on my SAZ 2500 :popcorn:

i might cry if my saz-3000D couldn't get this thing moving.

Pretty fuckin sexy............I got a Stetsom 10KD in storage, and deployment money being saved for a CRX and electrical among other things.........Lets see what you can get done between now and next year bro.

J

I think because of the high motor force it should move a lot without needing to use a lot of power. ;)

I think because of the high motor force it should move a lot without needing to use a lot of power. ;)

This, doesnt take alotta power to get my wardens moving.

When is the SMD version coming out. LOL. Looks wacky. SPL only huh? That puts me out. If this was a daily jammer in between the SMD and the BTL I'd be interested. Where's that billet basket? Just kidding. How much? Send it to me. San Antonio is entering its hot season. Nothing like a hot humid south Texas afternoon to push it to the limits.

med_gallery_1784_464_15484.jpg

I fapped to that ^^

med_gallery_1784_464_15484.jpg

I fapped to that ^^

no what you need to do Scott...is figure out how to get that motor to run your car. I know you can do that!

i want a pair of 18s

um.... yea, will it perform on 2000 watts? if so ill take one 12 please ;)

weight ??

Wow, this might need to be sold with a coolant system lol! That would look hella futuristic too

Bazooka did that years ago, had amps and subs that had a pump and coolant that ran through the motors and the amps. Never got a chance to play with any of it first hand, I don't think it ever really caught on at all, but I think it was the first time anything like it was produced and sold in mass. Ever since then I've wondered if anyone else would ever try it especially with the NEO motor thermal problems. Might be cool to see, but I don't think it's all that practical for everyday use.

Scott, Nick, you guys should post a vid or two of the testing on this driver. I'm thoroughly interested in the results, enough so that I may get one just to play SPL games with. :D

Did some thermal testing on Friday with it. Im happy with the results so far, but I just finished coding another sink for this one and will machine it tomorrow (if I can get time on one with BTL parts going...). Seems to cool exceedingly well and we had good long term thermal stability with the neos.

Ill keep updating this one as we do more tests or make changes.

Thanks,

Scott

I like the sound of that :)

uf........ looks sick .... :woot:

hope u make some for testin :drink40:

btw. how does it look weight wise ...cause shippin this stuff to Europe is a PITA ...not to mention installin heavy subs :ehh:

I'm wanting to say this ones is like at 58lbs or so...so it should be able to be shipped to Europe without an issue.

do it make it and make it strong and powerufll enuf to know the ddz thing of its perch that would be awsonme to see anny idea on prie yet or prlimineay specs

Ren

xMplar