Fi Car Audio

Since everyone seems to want Neo...

do it make it and make it strong and powerufll enuf to know the ddz thing of its perch that would be awsonme to see anny idea on prie yet or prlimineay specs

Ren

xMplar

spell check?

Im interested...Neo, 2500+rms, not a burp sub...at the right price, I'd buy one.

I'm wanting to say this ones is like at 58lbs or so...so it should be able to be shipped to Europe without an issue.

Wow. That's got to be a lot of steel.

Been working more with these and are rather happy with the results. We are extrapolating the design out further and will do more testing with things in the next couple of weeks. Looks like these will end up seeing production given the interest we have had.

In order to keep costs lower, we have revised the amount of machine time the parts are seeing vs the original here. As always trying to keep the cost realistic and more than competitive for anything close to it. As you can imagine its tough to compete with all of the imported motors and pricing vs. doing all of the machining in house.

We will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Scott

Nice. Any thoughts about running these daily on a low tune? Say 28-32Hz.

Been working more with these and are rather happy with the results. We are extrapolating the design out further and will do more testing with things in the next couple of weeks. Looks like these will end up seeing production given the interest we have had.

In order to keep costs lower, we have revised the amount of machine time the parts are seeing vs the original here. As always trying to keep the cost realistic and more than competitive for anything close to it. As you can imagine its tough to compete with all of the imported motors and pricing vs. doing all of the machining in house.

We will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Scott

hmmmmm

O boy o boy o boy!!!!!! New tank on the block!

We will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Scott

Competing with import crap is tough, but at the end of the day proof is in the craftsmanship and quality control backed up with customer service. Keep doing what you guys are doing.

The Haunt industry has similar competition and we always buy based on those things reguardless of price.

I think ALOT of people forget that when they compare like for like from other companies with anything made by Fi

Motors aren't pulled from the shelf and bolted on a basket, it spends certain amount of time being machined and dialed in per application. So add in the cost of the machinery, labor, and TIME.

And they wonder why there are some of the worlds most exotic cars bannerised on the Fi website :)

Looking fwd to the NEOS

Please build a DD Z killer! :P

Fi FTW!

We`ve got some proud DD owners, and they make fun of my Fi.

i need a pair of 18s

what options would these have if any?

would playing music be out of the question with these?

I want a single 10" that can be run of a SAZ-3000D and does not sound like shit on music.

...is that possible?

Thanks

Punkey

I want a single 10" that can be run of a SAZ-3000D and does not sound like shit on music.

...is that possible?

Thanks

Punkey

I'll go ahead and say we will not make a 10.

The cone geometry is horrible.

Can i get a mounting depth on these guys? I've been looking for a 12 Neo and have been dissatisfied with the competition!