Sign in to follow this  
basebalz13

World record run, while blowing apart the box.

I dont see what ur talking about but Wardens FTW

Edited by money_inc

that is a GREAT score for that class!

3 15s, no more than 340A of fusing to do that.

Damn David - use some screws next time *laughs*

JK - looks real loud.

Haha, I snapped 7 of the screws right in the middle of the back, and pulled the rest.

Thanks Jacob.

I see too many screws... :peepwall:

And are the ports just gleud down? :puzzled:

Nope, they are screwed! pulled them as well. Subs are bolted in, going to have to bolt the ports as well I think.

Trying a different design though anyways.

great score!

Thanks!

that is a GREAT score for that class!

3 15s, no more than 340A of fusing to do that.

Thanks! What vehicle you running? see your Drive-by 4 too :).

GREAT job, forgot how loud your setup was. What amps were you running (500.1s ?)

That's one broken ass box lol, and still doing great #s :drink40:

:drink40: :drink40: guy in the back plugging his ears, failz!

GREAT job, forgot how loud your setup was. What amps were you running (500.1s ?)

Lol, Thanks. Theres still alot left to be done. I think with the right song and box together there is a 133ish in that.

Na, I switched from American Bass. Now running D9's.

haha yeah, blew the fuck apart! looking into welding a cage or something.

:drink40: :drink40: guy in the back plugging his ears, failz!

haha, thats John Vroom. He's the event director for our region...hes a SQQQQQ guy. You know how funny they are bout protecting their ears

:fing34: :fing34:

Lol, Thanks. Theres still alot left to be done. I think with the right song and box together there is a 133ish in that.

Are those amps doing better for you? I've just been scared of the c/s. A cage would probably be in order if you're having problems like that- unless maybe you want to dump an ass of resin in.

Are those amps doing better for you? I've just been scared of the c/s. A cage would probably be in order if you're having problems like that- unless maybe you want to dump an ass of resin in.

The D9's are the ONLY thing i would ever buy from RD, they put out and work great on lower impedances.

Do you have any supports in the box? looks like you just have some MDF in there :(

I'd use a couple of allthreads in there, nice and thick ;)

alot better, and more powerful! and yeh now steve is gone there is nothing to worry about Joel and Ty are good guys. Ive already met Ty real nice fella. and Yeah after i finish testing and finish the box imma use. Im going to take some 1/4 angle iron and weld a cage. and also got 5 gallons of resin waiting :)

how your setup doing man? been a while since we talked.

The D9's are the ONLY thing i would ever buy from RD, they put out and work great on lower impedances.

Do you have any supports in the box? looks like you just have some MDF in there :(

I'd use a couple of allthreads in there, nice and thick ;)

awh, there subs are nice lol. and yes they do.

yeah i have internal supports. and yeah just MDF because im still in testing stages.

and I got some nice 1" all thread at home. but I can use it. no room for the bolt on top of the box. Im in street class so I have to stay below the window line.

awh, there subs are nice lol. and yes they do.

yeah i have internal supports. and yeah just MDF because im still in testing stages.

and I got some nice 1" all thread at home. but I can use it. no room for the bolt on top of the box. Im in street class so I have to stay below the window line.

Been doing good, considering rebuilding my box soon but I'm really tied up making multiple alt brackets for gm trucks, from Tahoes to S-10's since no one seems to make a 4.3 bracket. I'm also working on a a low-rpm h/o GM alternator line. I finally got all 4 alts up and running well in my vehicle- you can see some of the pics a few threads down in the 2 21" warden 1000.1 thread. :) I need to meter but I think with a bit of tuning and box tweaking I'll be near my goal.

Back on topic- have you tried countersinking the all thread? I've used 1/4" steel plates fastened from inside with a hole cut large enough to tighten the nut from the outside, also just mdf squares. Not the best way but better than nothing! Anyway, it looks sickly loud, what #s are you doing at the dash now?

I didn't know Steve was out of RD now, changes their image for the better to me :peepwall:

awesome!!!