brmcm15

traffic slow?

y is traffic on here soo slow??

:gayhaaay1:

guys should give out free stickers or something to get the traffic up...

Brandon

I would rather have slower traffic with intelligent, helpful threads than the 10 posts-per-minute of nonsense and jackassery that some of the other forums have.

Amen Brad!

Quality over quantity.

X2 on Quality over Quantity. Also, it's summer time. Everyone is out doing stuff like bumpin' their systems, working on their systems, vacations, spending time with family, working on their houses, etc., etc., etc. Hell, I just got done applying a coat of paint to my box, getting things prepped to change an element in my water heater, and I got the kids helping me pick up the yard so I can mow. It's busy time.

I would rather have slower traffic with intelligent, helpful threads than the 10 posts-per-minute of nonsense and jackassery that some of the other forums have.

we're no CACRAPO

Few actual functional car audio sites have more traffic then here, less then that have quality topics and posts.

Agreed. Post on CACO and ROE and you'll see the uncontrollable pissing matches and fanboys making BS threads about how their equipment is better than everything in every way.

This topic was effective just on the response. :)

Agreed. Post on CACO and ROE and you'll see the uncontrollable pissing matches and fanboys making BS threads about how their equipment is better than everything in every way.

*Cough* ROE isn't like that. Sorry.

John, sad to say.. it can be :(

I like ROE more than a lot of other sites, but it can be.

John, sad to say.. it can be :(

I like ROE more than a lot of other sites, but it can be.

Doesn't look like you've been there since May. Can't really be passing judgment on a site you don't visit now can you.. :ehh:

its not to bad here. Sometimes though it does take while to get a response when you start up a thread. But from being here ive been getting some of the best knowledge i could get about car audio.

its not to bad here. Sometimes though it does take while to get a response when you start up a thread. But from being here ive been getting some of the best knowledge i could get about car audio.

Winner, exactly, Quality > quantity.