Rocko213

BL or Q

that sounds good..yea il be getting dual 1ohms..2003 ford explorer with 2500bd and two 15 AA havoc..soon will be double so im shooting for a box with 4 15's

you said you were mixing subs haha. if your gonna have 4 subs get 4 of the same subs. Dont be like the guy that wanted a Bl and a Q thinking the sq and spl would even out. if you want 4 havocs awesome. if you want 4 Q's awesome. But dont get 2 Q's and 2 Havocs. or any combination like that.

i was saying im getting two dual 1 ohm havoc 15's so i can hook up two to one amp and eventually i will have 4 with 2 amps.. the rockford's have a infrosonic filter with just a on off switch..does the frequency do the job of filtering out the lows once i turn it on

i was saying im getting two dual 1 ohm havoc 15's so i can hook up two to one amp and eventually i will have 4 with 2 amps.. the rockford's have a infrosonic filter with just a on off switch..does the frequency do the job of filtering out the lows once i turn it on

Dude,

WTF? Are you getting Fi or the havoc's or both?

I am lost.

Go read your Fosgate manual it tells you where the infrasonic is set.

The subsonic is set on 25 Hz. I believe.

arent newer rockford amps only 2ohm stable? could be wrong but i know the 1000w version is

Edited by aimone

Your confusing people. The title of this thread is bl or q. now your wanting havocs. give me 2 havocs a Q and uuh a bl. Which is it. from what your telling me you want 4 subs. Do you want 4 havocs? 4 Q's? 4 Bl's? pick a set and tell us.