Box Build for Audio Visions customer

Very nice enclosure!

What is this going into?

Wow ! Into a pick up ?

That's a great technical build.

Congrats !

Need more pics...

:drink40:

Thats wild !!! nice work. Looks to be an uncomfortable drive, guess I'd have to see it in the truck.

Is the owner going to compete SPL with this truck ?? (Most Orgs) Subs are suppost to be behind the "B" pillar unless the factory system came with a sub forward of the "B" pillar.

Please, Not complaining in any way. Just wondering how its going to turn out, It looks interesting. Thanks ... :popcorn:

Thats wild !!! nice work. Looks to be an uncomfortable drive, guess I'd have to see it in the truck.

Is the owner going to compete SPL with this truck ?? (Most Orgs) Subs are suppost to be behind the "B" pillar unless the factory system came with a sub forward of the "B" pillar.

Please, Not complaining in any way. Just wondering how its going to turn out, It looks interesting. Thanks ... :popcorn:

Being that a sub is non-directional it's placement doesn't really matter.

Being that a sub is non-directional it's placement doesn't really matter.

I understand that. I'm talking about competition rules. USACI states nothing larger than a 8" forward of the "B" pillar in SPL competition.

The center console subs In the Linear trucks were factory sub locations.

it goes in the back seat of a 4 door f150

Oh ... OK ... Thats cool then, Thanks.

Again, It looks Awesome. I was just asking for learning. thats all. Thanks.

Great lookin' design! The way the box is put together looks excellent. Would really like to hear this!