rece 252

AA MAYHEM vs SA NIGHTSHADE any comment welcome

booth are terrific subs in my opinion. are they in the same class ?do they have a particular application? :stooges:

What do you want your system to do?

Loud :)

The BTL has a bit more cooling built into the motor, so theoretically it can handle more power. It's application dependent though.

The BTL has a bit more cooling built into the motor, so theoretically it can handle more power. It's application dependent though.

no BTL what mentioned...... what a noob :suicide-santa:

Damnit MAYHEM! Either way it's the same story. The BTL and Mayhem are very similar.

no BTL what mentioned...... what a noob :suicide-santa:

:gay:

I have 3 12 setup built with aa havocs box tuned 30 hz customer want alittle more power and alittle louder so I'm going to change tuning to 38 and use the mayhem. Or.ni Nightshade.wihich will hold up more? Will both sound decent tuned low 30 or tuned high 38 or better?

I have 3 12 setup built with aa havocs box tuned 30 hz customer want alittle more power and alittle louder so I'm going to change tuning to 38 and use the mayhem. Or.ni Nightshade.wihich will hold up more? Will both sound decent tuned low 30 or tuned high 38 or better?

Don't tune to 38.

No higher then 33 on anything you intend on playing music on...otherwise he's going to break stuff.