Sign in to follow this  
basebalz13

???

So is this Stetsoms offical online forum or what?

because C a C o claims the same thing

Edited by basebalz13

Crapco is also filled with stupid little children. Who you gonna believe?

x3

I only post what they tell me :)

The benefit of the Stetsom board here is the products are available here also. So far, every Stetsom customer we have had has been very happy.

The benefit of the Stetsom board here is the products are available here also. So far, every Stetsom customer we have had has been very happy.

i have had posts on here for weeks trying to find out the prices of the four channel amps and iv'e gotten no response. i own the 2k6 and would like the 600.4 to compliment it or any of their 4 channel amps do you know the prices?

i have had posts on here for weeks trying to find out the prices of the four channel amps and iv'e gotten no response. i own the 2k6 and would like the 600.4 to compliment it or any of their 4 channel amps do you know the prices?

The pricing we have is of the items we able to carry here (in the lower 48). Hopefully Jefferson will be able to assist in your questions.

Next time please input a thread title that actually represents what's inside the thread.

The pricing we have is of the items we able to carry here (in the lower 48). Hopefully Jefferson will be able to assist in your questions.

thanks i will keep get hold of him.

Hello there,

Im sorry for the delay,

well SSa and C a C o both of them are really good forums that you can get you questions answered

But SSA will be the official in the future, not official yet