Sign in to follow this  
djscrubb

two saz 2500d's strapped

This is my first post in this wonderful forum so please pardon my ignorance. I just got two saz 2500d's and wow what an awesome piece of design. I wanna run these two amps strapped together and Ive seen the diagram for how to hook them up. My only trouble is does one have to gain match the amps? I know that the one amp is the slave to the other and uses the settings from the master amp but no where it says about the gain. Thanks in advance and all b happy to post the outcome of these two bad boys strapped together.

the answer is no just set it on master and call it a day (i also own 2 saz2500)

and if you need any help with your setup just p/m me and i can help you out!

n/p and welcome to the forums! enjoy your stay and post a build log! and what subs and electrical upgrades are you running to power those kick butt amps?

I running two cadence daytona 12's off of them, hopefully can handle them. And have snuff electrical to power them. Got 220amp powerbastards alternator up front, two runs of 1/0 gauge power wire to an oversized optimal yellow top, not sure the catagory / size of it. And a one fared cap cause everyone needs at least one power cap in their car cause every one asks how may caps ur running lol. I just hope I got enuff power to keep these two amps happy. And the build log will comfort eventually I hope.

lol sounds a lot like my build! although i got another big ass battery rather then a volt meter (cap l;) )

Welcome to the forum.

I am going to say No, you do not have enough electrical to support 5000w plus, not even close. you better keep a close eye on that voltage.

common sir even with the cap lol!! but for sure sir is right you should keep a close eye on the voltage getting to the amp

by using a simple volt meter like this one

IMG_4660.jpg

and if it drops below 12 turn it down lol and get more batteries to help it out!

even with my 2-batteries and h/o alt and big 3 and runs of 1/0 wiring i still run into a minor voltage issue with extended play time

K so I don't have enuff battery reserve...... I get that wadda bout a kinetic 1400 up front to 2 kinetic 2000's in the back. I running this in a trunk of a car so I don't have a tonne of room to do a batter box. If this isn't enuff can I run this for now just keep a close eye on my voltage?

the more batteries you can fit the better! if you can fit a 1400 and 2-2000 go for it!

Sign in to follow this