tejcurrent

Introduction and Pre-Order

The 6.0 L76 is in my Pontiac G8 and I have been told alternator mounting is different, if it helps I have been told it is has the same mounting as a LS2 out of a Corvette.

I'm sorry, that is a totally different engine than I was thinking. At the moment I don't have a bracket for your vehicle on hand- if you were close enough for me to look at it we could see what can be done. Thanks.

Troy

I am guessing Wyoming is a little ways from where you are located. I guess this is what I get from a car that is made in Australia!!

I am guessing Wyoming is a little ways from where you are located. I guess this is what I get from a car that is made in Australia!!

lol, just a bit of a drive. Very nice car all the same.

Just 3 days left- those interested please go ahead and place your order before the normal pricing is in place.

I am building alternators to go with the brackets. I am still in the testing process, I don't want to say final specs until I'm finished, but I've been getting excellent results. So far at 600 engine RPMS I'm seeing an average of 165-180 amps HOT, but I don't have enough draw in the test vehicle to fully test the alternator. I'm going to guess around 230-240 range at highway speed, but I need a lot more testing to give definite numbers.

Basically you can get 165+ idling amps and 230+ peak amps at the introductory price of $325 per alternator . These are hand built to order and will come with a 'birth sheet'.

If the alternator is on the passenger side then yes. I have a dual bracket I'm going to be testing in the next week or so once the test vehicle has some maintenance finished.

The dual bracket is designed to work with the large case alternators listed above, lining them straight across the top of the engine. I think it looks great, but you can be the judge when I post pics soon. You can also just swap out your factory alternator for a h/o unit.

Today is the final day of the pre-sale. Anyone who still wants in on it just send me an email to sales@tejcurrent.com, those who have paid a deposit I will be sending you an email with the final price including shipping.

Thanks,

Troy

sales@tejcurrent.com

ust 3 days left- those interested please go ahead and place your order before the normal pricing is in place.

I am building alternators to go with the brackets. I am still in the testing process, I don't want to say final specs until I'm finished, but I've been getting excellent results. So far at 600 engine RPMS I'm seeing an average of 165-180 amps HOT, but I don't have enough draw in the test vehicle to fully test the alternator. I'm going to guess around 230-240 range at highway speed, but I need a lot more testing to give definite numbers.

Basically you can get 165+ idling amps and 230+ peak amps at the introductory price of $325 per alternator . These are hand built to order and will come with a 'birth sheet'.

the alternator part if you need some more draw i bought a saz3000 about 2 months ago used off of egay for cheap i don't even know if it works but if you need more of a load i would defiantly help ya check them out--

ill pm you my cell # next week i will be up in conway 3 days a weeks so it wont be any trouble if ya need the amp to test things out or a hand i would be glad to help if i have time

the alternator part if you need some more draw i bought a saz3000 about 2 months ago used off of egay for cheap i don't even know if it works but if you need more of a load i would defiantly help ya check them out--

ill pm you my cell # next week i will be up in conway 3 days a weeks so it wont be any trouble if ya need the amp to test things out or a hand i would be glad to help if i have time

Thanks a lot- I appreciate the offer. I personally have plenty of amp and then some to test in my vehicle, but it's a bit of a pain to disconnect 3 extra alternators to test one. I believe I already have another test vehicle with a saz-3000 lined up. We're going to test one alt on his truck in the next few days. Feel free to stop by or give me your number, just let me know.

Thanks to all who participated, the sale is over. Brackets will start shipping out as soon as payments are received in full.

Troy, I've been trying to get ahold of you via email since my bracket arrived. 3 emails so far since the 9th and no reply. You've always been awesome about replying quick, and I know you check emails via your Blackberry so I thought maybe your phone was off- so I sent you a PM on the other site yesterday but no reply there either. I checked in here and you've been online to post, so at least I know you're alive. :)

Please get ahold of me ASAP, I wanted to have this thing in already but I'm at a standstill.

Thanks man.

-Cory.

Edited by treetop

Troy, I've been trying to get ahold of you via email since my bracket arrived. 3 emails so far since the 9th and no reply. You've always been awesome about replying quick, and I know you check emails via your Blackberry so I thought maybe your phone was off- so I sent you a PM on the other site yesterday but no reply there either. I checked in here and you've been online to post, so at least I know you're alive. :)

Please get ahold of me ASAP, I wanted to have this thing in already but I'm at a standstill.

Thanks man.

-Cory.

You have a pm

Also my phone being off doesn't describe it :(

phone1.jpg