Sign in to follow this  
Dan208

It's heeeere!!

UPS dropped off a little somethin' somethin':

100_31861600x1200.jpg

100_31871600x1200.jpg

100_32011600x1200.jpg

First impressions. I didn't have much time to play around with it (gotta go to work soon), so I was pretty careful with the settings. Still, this thing is amazing. Gets loud and LOW. Hopefully I'll get some more work done this weekend (moving bass knob and replacing the crappy cable) and get it tuned a little better, but so far I'm extremely happy with my purchase. SSA's got a customer for life.

Very nice, glad it got there safe and sound. I spy a kitty hiding. I love it when people get a Dcon and they are surprised how much sub woofer they get. :D

What is that a 8 or a 10?

10". If there were 8's I'd have bought twins. :)

Very nice, glad it got there safe and sound. I spy a kitty hiding. I love it when people get a Dcon and they are surprised how much sub woofer they get.

I heard the UPS truck and went running for the door. :peepwall: That's Sassy. I've never seen a cat put up with a child like she does. Lets our daughter lay on her, pull her fur, etc. I can't wait until I get it all tuned right and it gets fully broken in.

Edit for spelling fail.

Edited by Dan208

What is that a 8 or a 10?

10". If there were 8's I'd have bought twins. :)

Very nice, glad it got there safe and sound. I spy a kitty hiding. I love it when people get a Dcon and they are surprised how much sub woofer they get.

I heard the UPS truck and went running for the door. :peepwall: That's Sassy. I've never seen a cat put up with a child like she does. Lets our dauthter lay on her, pull her fur, etc. I can't wait until I get it all tuned right and it gets fully broken in.

Yeah i know what you mean man. The ups man didnt even get to my door before i stopped him. Showed him my ID, signed and took the box from him.

:fing34: on the DCON!!

Very nice purchase! :fing34:

I love my DCON!

These things are very impressive, loud, low and accurate!

Hey, bananas. I just bought some of those at the store today.

Man, ya'll are really analyzing my pics. :ohnoes9:

Anyway, just thought I'd drop back by and say, "ZOMG!" This sub just keeps impressing the hell out of me more and more. It absolutley slaughters anything that I've ever run with this little power. Even the Shiva that I used to have, which was a hell of a driver.

A few ways to describe it: feels like someone is thumping me on my chest with their fist; smooth as hell; feels like there's a wind tunnel coming up on either side of my seat. I can't keep my rearview mirror in place, and it's pretty solid. I've never even had a pair of 12's that could do that.

With as impressive as the Dcon is, I'm almost afraid to see the kind of damage an Icon or Xcon can do.

With as impressive as the Dcon is, I'm almost afraid to see the kind of damage an Icon or Xcon can do.

I dare you find out ;)

Thanks for the kind words, very glad to see another happy customer. Thanks for your business!

I can see your address ;)

Kidding, hope you love it.

.... i want a cone area dcon setup now :(((

I dare you find out ;)

Thanks for the kind words, very glad to see another happy customer. Thanks for your business!

MUAHAHAHA!!!

Thank you for the awesome product.

What's your box specs and power your running to it?

It was built using the optimal ported Dcon specs on SSA's website. Giving it 300 watts.

i want a cone area dcon setup now

Trust me, if I had the money and an extra vehicle, I'd do it.

Edited by Dan208