I'm like everyone else, just trying to get the best deal, and I can't decide on 2 amps right now. The sundown is more expensive, but I use to own a soundstream a while back and never had any issues with it. What would you guys choose, i will pay more for better quality, but maybe they are both very close. Thanks all.

Sundown Audio SAX-1200D 375 or Soundstream PCX-1500D 239 + free shipping

Go with whats in your budget and has the power you need, either amp will do.

That extra you pay for the sundown is definately worth it. You get what you pay for. The customer service alone is worth the extra money. That's my .02. You need to do what fits your budget.

Well i'm guessing you're looking for a single channel amp around 1200 watts? then i would go with this one Refurb Sundown SAE-1200dv2

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_67_69_105

i can't speak for sundown service by Jacob since i've never actually purchased a sundown item from him. However, i have purchased from Chris over at db-r! And i can say that his customer service is also top notch. He fixed my amplifier under warranty even though it was COMPLETELY my ignorant fault which isn't covered under his 1 year warranty. A very nice guy who sells very nice products and knows exactly what he's doing. What else could you ask for?