luisel19

help on a box

ok im building a box for my grand cherokee let me know if this box is good ok H-18 W-39 D-30 Port H-6in W-24 D-10 what do you think this box will be tuned to please help

ok im building a box for my grand cherokee let me know if this box is good ok H-18 W-39 D-30 Port H-6in W-24 D-10 what do you think this box will be tuned to please help

:noob:

from my calculations the box is 10 cu ft and it tuned to like 44 hz what sub and or subs and what are the max deminsions

lol why is your port so wide and short

lol why is your port so wide and short

Who not? Port area is teh sex.

from my calculations the box is 10 cu ft and it tuned to like 44 hz what sub and or subs and what are the max deminsions

they are fi btls 15inch with all the options