Branden2202

subwoofer and amp installation

I have a sundown sae 1200d, which can handle 1500 at 1ohm..... I also have a 12 inch fi bl fully loaded. Would i have to get an extra battery or do the big 3. Will i be fine if i just do the big 3 upgrade? I have a zero gauge amp kit.

I have a sundown sae 1200d, which can handle 1500 at 1ohm..... I also have a 12 inch fi bl fully loaded. Would i have to get an extra battery or do the big 3. Will i be fine if i just do the big 3 upgrade? I have a zero gauge amp kit.

do the big 3 first/ and buy a volt meter. If your getting bad voltage drop then the next step should be battery but wait to do this after the big 3..

where abouts in MI are you?

need to do big 3 And need a battery

i got sae1200 and i have the big 3 done and now going to upgrade my battery up front

I live in the west bloomfield area.. By 14 mile and orchard lk rd. Now can you please tell me... Im getting my car in about a week its a 2010 nissan maxima.. Would i be good if i just do the big 3 with 0 gauge wire becuase the alternator is about 170 amps. Ohh and is the sae 1200d very loud.. Loud enough it will vibrate the cars around you and soumd good the same time..lol

i am a powering 3 sa8s with it in a sealed enclosure- going ported in the near future

doesn't vibrate cars beside me around because i didn't design my build to do that

but it defiantly gets loud and after running at full blast for about 30 seconds on a 50hz tone voltage drops like crazy with engine on from 13.5 to 12.8

actually ordering a batter when i get my paycheck in this week

i think you will like it i sure have loved mine

love me some Nissans i drove a Maxima for my first car then to the vehicle i got now a frontier

i will be looking forward to seeing your build unfold

i am a powering 3 sa8s with it in a sealed enclosure- going ported in the near future

doesn't vibrate cars beside me around because i didn't design my build to do that

but it defiantly gets loud and after running at full blast for about 30 seconds on a 50hz tone voltage drops like crazy with engine on from 13.5 to 12.8

actually ordering a batter when i get my paycheck in this week

i think you will like it i sure have loved mine

love me some Nissans i drove a Maxima for my first car then to the vehicle i got now a frontier

i will be looking forward to seeing your build unfold

My man my friend has a 12 inch jl w7 and a 1000/v2 amp in a navigator and it is loud as hellll broo. it vibrates the cars around us and sets off car alarms. Were in the back of the school and people could hear us in the front. I cant even breath in nhis car. I wonder what my 1500 watts rms with sundown sae 1200d and the fi bl is going to do...

I live in the west bloomfield area.. By 14 mile and orchard lk rd. Now can you please tell me... Im getting my car in about a week its a 2010 nissan maxima.. Would i be good if i just do the big 3 with 0 gauge wire becuase the alternator is about 170 amps. Ohh and is the sae 1200d very loud.. Loud enough it will vibrate the cars around you and soumd good the same time..lol

Yes, you should be fine with the big 3, like i said earlier get a dmm or a stinger volt meter and watch your voltage....this will signify if you need another battery or not

Yes, you should be fine with the big 3, like i said earlier get a dmm or a stinger volt meter and watch your voltage....this will signify if you need another battery or not

I think thats what im going to do. Im going to have my system installed by cartunes. They will take care of it. If you dont mind can you send me pics of your system.. ur btl 18 and ur amp please

I think thats what im going to do. Im going to have my system installed by cartunes. They will take care of it. If you dont mind can you send me pics of your system.. ur btl 18 and ur amp please

yep, heres a semi recent pic...

gallery_7108_326_46909.jpg

damn son. i bet that hits hard as hell

yep i love it, but to clear up your questions umm my brother has a 12 W7 and let me tell ya they do hit pretty hard if in a good recommended enclosure but the BL will out perform it in output IF in also a recommended enclosure.

Good luck on your build :popcorn:

I just bought the same car last month. The alternator is 110 amps 2010 Nissan Maxima Standard Equipment and Specs