Sign in to follow this  
UpGradde

Street Havoc Car Show @ San Antonio

Jacob and I decided we would hit up the Car show in SA this morning and all I can say it was worth it. Totally unplanned but everything fell into place. Started off heading straight to the Usaci booth. Did a couple runs in Jakes tahoe (2 12" Fi bls on a Sundown 3k) and got a 146.8db with the mic on the kickpanel.

We got hungry and needed to take a piss so being the top executives and business men that we are, we went and ate at the spear tower. That's right. Pics as proof.

The tower:

img0571a.jpg

The view from the VIP section:

img0576o.jpg

Here I am waiting for the attendants and waitresses and bus bois to get our table ready.

img0579bj.jpg

Jake looking at the Street Havoc event from up top...laughing at all the peons getting burnt.

img0588bi.jpg

HA!! The bill was nothing we couldn't handle. :suicide-santa:

Jake took second place in his class (stock 601-1800) and got a godamm trophy! We met up with Hugo there too and being the slick intimidator and negotiator he is, he took 1st place in his class (1801+) with a 133.7db I believe. Thats right ladies and gentle men, 1st place. :drink40: And he bought me some beer!!!! Thanks again buddy. :drink40:

After asking for an spl ring and getting declined in front of everyone, here's Jake flossing and gripping the fukk out his new trophy.

img0607qy.jpg

All in all, a very good time was had, even with the sun baking our asses. Let's see if we'll be at the Waco show next weekend.

Edward

wat??? damn u guys got lucky, i could have gotten 1st place by screaming in the car lol

:suicide-santa:

I was going to go but I worked an 8am-7pm shift today. :bull:

wat??? damn u guys got lucky, i could have gotten 1st place by screaming in the car lol

:suicide-santa:

no no oscar, your voice is too beautiful and pure. You would get 1st in IASCA SQ comp just by screaming. lol :dancing:

I was going to go but I worked an 8am-7pm shift today. :bull:

damn dude, I know too much about that... work, work, and more work. Its good to have work but in a way it sucks lol.

Food up there tasted different, I think the oxygen level in the air was thiner up there lol nah. But it was fun besides the heat, had some good cars, and met a new girly while in San Antonio. Finally got my first trophy, Texas Heatwave chewed me up and spat me up in 4th place.....1.1 db away from 3rd place which was a 6' trophy Effin loser with 3 15's. Any ways, my second event and got 2nd hauuh. Thank God for the buda-ful day, and for women!

It was pretty cool seeing you guys at the show. Congrats to Jake. See you all at the next show.

Congrats.

nice score... any more pics from the show?

nice score... any more pics from the show?

No pics we were really just there for the sound off. Although we did walk around once. It was pretty small but they did have a nice drifting event. Always good to see something new.

i got 2nd at 148.0

image173o.jpg

What? Big oscar flexin his nut sack once again lol. Ha this was at a different event, different town, different day. Looks nice and all. You got this score with 2 18" btls and 2 soundstream 3400.1's right? Or did you just have one connected? Good deal with the trophy but I'd be killin myself if I got that score with that big old setup lol.

i got 2nd at 148.0

image173o.jpg

What? Big oscar flexin his nut sack once again lol. Ha this was at a different event, different town, different day. Looks nice and all. You got this score with 2 18" btls and 2 soundstream 3400.1's right? Or did you just have one connected? Good deal with the trophy but I'd be killin myself if I got that score with that big old setup lol.

yea i had both but they give about the same watts, i need to get lower ohms on the subs to be louder, and when i seperate them i go higher in ohms

Im wondering like Edward....Why (Oscar r) did you post up a different trophy from a different event, in a different town, on a whole different date?? People wanted to see more pics of this event. Stoops me, and the score does too. How many people were in your Modified 1800+ class, a total of two? 2-3400 watt amps=6800 watts. Jimmy in his blazer hits 154 with 5,000 watts. Sounds like your problem isn't ohm load. And that trophy is nice, why arn't you in the pic with it? Can you hold up that big trophy lol Even BigJon is in his "New score" pics, props btw BigJon.