CrazyKenKid

2-15inch NS v1

hey guys so my last box was a failed box for a few reason so i am looking to make something else! here is my design let me know what you guys think of it and or any other suggestion you can recommend (the one on the left)

somethingelse.png

in case anyone is wondering my max dimensions are 17x29x36

here is my old box design

Untitled-6.jpg

this box failed for a few reasons like a shyt load of flex and a general lack of space in my car available.

so anyways let me know what you guys think of the new idea, any recommendations comments concerns etc... let me know and thanks for your help

Kenneth

lol this is an old thread! lol!

since this build I have gotten those reconed to 12inch subs and install this box lol

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0154.jpg

o and this went into a 95 grand am! with 360,000 km on it!

the box with the two 12s is plus or minus 1db from 31hz to about 74hz it is a very nice box and has plenty of authority it is called a 6th order tappered horn if you would like more info feel free to pm about it

the box with the two 12s is plus or minus 1db from 31hz to about 74hz it is a very nice box and has plenty of authority it is called a 6th order tappered horn if you would like more info feel free to pm about it

Thanks !

I will

it does look insane though... sexy at the same time...

also a bitch to build to help me do this I used 1/2/3 blocks and clamps that way I knew it was right on size and nearly perfect

i will give you 300 bucks fr your set of nightshades

:suicide-santa::eek5wavey::attempt:

Definitely a sexy box. I love how the fat ole' asses of those nightshades are on display. Add some blacklights and a threaded rod to look like a pole and you'd have a strip club in your box lmao.

i will give you 300 bucks fr your set of nightshades

:suicide-santa::eek5wavey::attempt:

300$ for both shades.. maybe each

Nice designs!!! I got a '97 grandprix and trying to cram 2 (Hopefully 4) 15''s in it!!! Any suggestions?!?!?