Sign in to follow this  
Mendozauly

Came from SoCalSPL.com

Hi there, Im 28 yrs old and i'm a shop lead in Santa Ana, California. I love to make car sound better and get a feeling of self satisfaction after i finish a custom job. Well i come from SoCalSPL.com. I own two car's My 2002 Ford Expedition Eddie Boewer, on F5 24" rim's. My sounds are 2 DC Enginering Alt's a 260 SP and a 400SP. 1 XS battery D3100 under the hood and a pair of XS D6500 in the rear, under the second row seat. Alpine type R all around. Amp's are Sundown 100.4, and a big boy Sundown 4500. A pair of DC LVL 5 18" at .5 ohms in a custom ported box. All wire is 0/2 harris welding cable. Head Unit is a Alpine D900 7" flip out with a 6 disc/DVD player. A Audio Control Epic center. 2 Eigher vision t.v on the second row and a 17" in the mid. My 2009 Honda Accord haves a Pioneer head unit, with a pair of Alpine MRD 500 and a MRF 450 4ch. sub is a Kicker 12" in a Rear deck ported box. 6 1/2 kicker componets front and back

Edited by Mendozauly

Hi there, Im 28 yrs old and i'm a shop lead in Santa Ana, California. I love to make car sound better and get a feeling of self satisfaction after i finish a custom job. Well i come from SoCalSPL.com. I own two car's My 2002 Ford Expedition Eddie Boewer, on F5 24" rim's. My sounds are 2 DC Enginering Alt's a 260 SP and a 400SP. 1 XS battery D3100 under the hood and a pair of XS D6500 in the rear, under the second row seat. Alpine type R all around. Amp's are Sundown 100.4, and a big boy Sundown 4500. A pair of DC LVL 5 18" at .5 ohms in a custom ported box. All wire is 0/2 harris welding cable. Head Unit is a Alpine D900 7" flip out with a 6 disc/DVD player. A Audio Control Epic center. 2 Eigher vision t.v on the second row and a 17" in the mid. My 2009 Honda Accord haves a Pioneer head unit, with a pair of Alpine MRD 500 and a MRF 450 4ch. sub is a Kicker 12" in a Rear deck ported box. 6 1/2 kicker componets front and back

Welcome to the site!

:WELCOME:

:wavey5:

Welcome to SSA Forum! :wavey5:

Welcome