Sign in to follow this  
jude662

Time to meet and greet

Hey ya'll, finally done enough lurking to (hopefully) not embarrass myself. I'm 27, from Yazoo MS, and own a Monument shop. That's right, tombstones. I've been into car audio since i was 10, and have been building race trucks/mud trucks since i was 14. I have the same problem that I imagine many people have when they first find SSA. I have had probably 25 complete systems, all done by me, but they were are common name brand/low end stuff. Lots of Pioneer, low level Rockford, etc. Even some Audiobahn. Actually, a lot of Audiobahn (flames on the back plate look awesome when you're 17). I'm a victim of the Crutchfield catalog. Remember when they'd send you that thing for life if you bought so much as a pair of tweeters? Anyway, I've seen the light, downloaded WinIsd Pro and preeeeety much figured it out, but still have some noob questions. I'll get to that later. Currently aquiring the materials to put one or two 12's under the rear seat of my 99 Ram. Learning about fiberglass. Learning about ported boxes. Etc., etc.. Thanks admins for making the site what it is. And thanks in advance to anyone that helps when I start asking questions.

Welcome bro!

Welcome to the site. LOL i know I been a victim of the same mag a couple times.

Welcome

Fantastic intro, Welcome to the Forum!!! :gayhaaay1::drink40::fing34:

Like the others, look forward to answering questions and helping however we can.

Welcome to SSA !!! I'm not to far from ya. Theres a USACI Tuner Jam on 9/25/10 at the Jackson Trademart Center. Come JAM with us !!!

Welcome!! :wavey5:

welcome

fiberglassforums.com

is also a good place for fiberglassing questions and build logs

one 18in xcon

7cube box at 30hz

saz 1500d

xs power d3400

all 1/0 knukonceptz wiring

i have another 18in xcon but in currently trying to get it reconed and getting a second saz1500d

one 18in xcon

7cube box at 30hz

saz 1500d

xs power d3400

all 1/0 knukonceptz wiring

i have another 18in xcon but in currently trying to get it reconed and getting a second saz1500d

wtf?

Welcome to the board man! all your questions will be answered ^_^

:WELCOME:

Wow. Thanks for the warm reception everybody. Thanks for the tip Klee. And Cablguy, are you competing? The only system I have up and running is nowhere near comp quality. 6 Pioneer Premier TS-W126DVC 12's in a .707 sealed box behind a Hifonics Brutus 2000.1. It sounds great to me but it won't exactly peg any meters. Other than the 16 year old "OMG 6 12's!" meter. But it would kick ass to go to a comp and know somebody there. Have to holler at you about that.

Absolutely bro. :fing34: Sent you a pm with my number. Yes I'll be competing in the SQ section.(If I have the money)

Or the next time you up JackTown way, Let me know. :drink40:

Welcome :drink40: