Branden2202

getting used to fi car audio

im getting my system installed next week. Am i going to get bored of it after a while? Will it not seem as loud as it was when i first put it in because i got used to it? I am going to run 1500 watts rms. i have a sundown sae 1200d, 12in fi bl fully loaded, 0 gauge amp kit, and im going to do the big 3 upgrade. This is all going in a 2010 maxima

What the fuck kinda question is that? How does anyone know if you would get used to it or not? How do we know if you're really bass hungry or a daily bump kinda person? Damn, these questions.... :suicide-santa:

im getting my system installed next week. Am i going to get bored of it after a while? Will it not seem as loud as it was when i first put it in because i got used to it? I am going to run 1500 watts rms. i have a sundown sae 1200d, 12in fi bl fully loaded, 0 gauge amp kit, and im going to do the big 3 upgrade. This is all going in a 2010 maxima

Maybe, possibly.

if its daily then yeah after awhile u will get used to it/bored with it. thats when you upgrade duh! lol... once you get that install done start saving for another bl and another amp or a bigger one. or keep your eye out for a good deal or good trade and when u get bored start a new install. i got bored with my rockford power hx2 15 and saz1500d and was gonna sell the sub and try something new but my tranny went out so im getting a newer/smaller car instead lol

If your anything like me then the answer is yes.. 1 18" BTL blew me away a few months ago.. my friends are already tellin me they dont want to ride with me anymore.. but it doesnt even seem loud to me anymore. Like aimone said.. daily driver then probably yes, once and a while thing you'll be fine.