Here are some updates with a better camera.

:popcorn:

how many alts you got in there? even underpowered, more cone area is more output per watt...better efficiency

There is only one at the moment. I am trying to see if I can get a bracket made for another. Its hard finding things for a dodge. I may switch to a 14v setup in the future.

how many alts you got in there? even underpowered, more cone area is more output per watt...better efficiency

There is only one at the moment. I am trying to see if I can get a bracket made for another. Its hard finding things for a dodge. I may switch to a 14v setup in the future.

whats your voltage now?

Edited by kryptonitewhite

whats your voltage now?

It sits at 14.5 or 14.6 I want to upgrade to an external regulator and run at 15.8v.

Did you end up doubling the MDF or leaving it at a single layer all around?

It was always doubled up, but I wanted to add a third layer on the front. Really its only the beauty board that was left to be added on the front, but that can be added anytime. She is solid. In fact I did a vid while I was building it showing how sturdy the baffle was. I put a remote on the baffle and it didn't move.

It was always doubled up, but I wanted to add a third layer on the front. Really its only the beauty board that was left to be added on the front, but that can be added anytime. She is solid. In fact I did a vid while I was building it showing how sturdy the baffle was. I put a remote on the baffle and it didn't move.

Nice. For some reason it looked like just a single layer...I was kinda worried, lol.

Those 21"s are huge!

Nice job! makes me want some!

Thanks, they surprise me everytime I listen to them. I can only imagine what more power will do to them.

Those 21"s are huge!

They really are!