bassman3

BIG enclosure BIG kerfs!

Here are some final pictures for a build I did for a customer. Box is 8.4 cubes @ 35hz for 2 HDC3 15's. Box is not being covered with anything. customer will do what he pleases. Gonna be fun to ship... Enjoy :D

2qtac1i.jpg

2n6hk0n.jpg

14w9rm.jpg

vio6kw.jpg

rwl43l.jpg

33okww4.jpg

2sa10s5.jpg

2ailu1d.jpg

xom9uq.jpg

Beautiful work.

Was it all cut/routed by hand, or was there a shopbot involved?

Beautiful work.

Was it all cut/routed by hand, or was there a shopbot involved?

All by hand, no shop bot's involved. Customer got a great deal on it too. I'm actually offering kerfed ports for only $20 more than a regular slot right now too.

WOW! Wish you weren't so far away I would get you involved in my next project. Excellent Work! Thanks for sharing. :fing34:

WOW! Wish you weren't so far away I would get you involved in my next project. Excellent Work! Thanks for sharing. :fing34:

I use trupan light on all of my enclosures, so shipping usually is not too big of a deal. For example, for this 8.5 cubic foot box, its only costing $75 for shipping ;) and its going cross country to VA...

I need to find what is that trupan light ! And see if it is available in my country.

Btw nice box. I like the flush mount.

All by hand, no shop bot's involved. Customer got a great deal on it too. I'm actually offering kerfed ports for only $20 more than a regular slot right now too.

You do great work. :) I'm jealous.

Thanks Idiot? lol My website is launching in a couple days too so you can can check out all of my plexi windows, kerfs and everything :) and of course order from there too.

Thanks Idiot? lol My website is launching in a couple days too so you can can check out all of my plexi windows, kerfs and everything :) and of course order from there too.

What's the web address going to be?

What's the web address going to be?

Its in his signature.. lol

spreading out i see bassman3.

haha, yep.

It has around 117 sq. inch. of port and the web address is going to be www.DLdesignz.com

Check it out guys and let me know if your interested in an enclosure. I am trying to find out who to talk to to get my own section here on SSA :) anyone know?

I am trying to find out who to talk to to get my own section here on SSA :) anyone know?

Mark LaFountain or denim (members name on here), shoot them a pm.

I am trying to find out who to talk to to get my own section here on SSA :) anyone know?

Mark LaFountain or denim (members name on here), shoot them a pm.

Thanks!

Not a problem and keep up the bad ass boxes.

Very nice looking enclosure!

SSA is getting more and more quality box builders here all the time.

:drink40: