Skar

SKAR Audio VVX-12 12" 600 Watt RMS Subwoofer Release!

Similar to how Fi and AA are? Fi is the direct company and supplier, and AA is the dealer network.

I think he means SKAR makes the subs and Subtilis sells them.

Similar to how Fi and AA are? Fi is the direct company and supplier, and AA is the dealer network.

I think he means SKAR makes the subs and Subtilis sells them.

In a sense you are correct Steve. What I meant is that I run two completely separate companies. I am in retail and manufacturing, and this business is completely separate from retail ;). My retail front will sell the subs just like any other of my dealers would.

Wow, great to see a company coming straight out of home sweet home :woot: . Lived in Tampa my whole life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Wish you the best of luck in your new venture. Maybe oneday some of your products will find their way into my ride :shrug: .

We would love to have it. Always good to see support from the home town. I lived in Tampa for 11 years before moving to Fort Myers.

We would love to have it. Always good to see support from the home town. I lived in Tampa for 11 years before moving to Fort Myers.

:( i wanna live in flordia too!!! michigan sux

What exactly separates this driver from the other entry/mid level priced drivers already on the market? What differentiates it from the competition? Why should someone buy a VVX-12 instead?

:puzzled:

No one has answered my questions.

What exactly separates this driver from the other entry/mid level priced drivers already on the market? What differentiates it from the competition? Why should someone buy a VVX-12 instead?

:puzzled:

No one has answered my questions.

This driver is unique in that it will be offered at a price better then a lot of others similar to it. It was designed for daily use , but built with parts to withstand some serious abuse. This sub features a unique cooling system as well. We believe when they arrive that our customers will be more then satisfied with a great woofer offered at a sub-standard price.

Subs are almost here! There was a minor delay with a factory audit but they are in transit. We will announce the day they arrive

Subs are almost here! There was a minor delay with a factory audit but they are in transit. We will announce the day they arrive

It was "bring your parent to work week" in China, so they didn't get much done last week. :drink40:

LOL!

It was "bring your parent to work week" in China, so they didn't get much done last week. :drink40:

ROFL, I don't think I've read something that funny yet horrible in quite some time!

ROFL, I don't think I've read something that funny yet horrible in quite some time!

x2

x2

I think what's worse is that it took me 3 times before I got it ;p. I'm off my game

Man you're slipping. I thought it was funny if a little bit off color...but those are the best no?