tejcurrent

Bracket Requests

I've been working on brackets for numerous GM trucks and cars, but it seems there are a lot of vehicles where nothing is available.

For those interested in a multiple alternator bracket for their vehicle and they aren't sure if I have one available, please ask here. Once you request a bracket I will look into making one as soon as possible, or let you know if I have something already ready to go.

Please include the make, model, year, and engine size of your vehicle. It is important to have this information because some vehicles had small changes between years that make a big difference. Thanks,

Troy

hey wondering on a price and if you can do a 2nd alt braket for a 1998 pontiac sunfire 2dr coupe no a/c ??

Bracket: Dual Alternator Bracket

Year: 1992

Make: Chevy

Model: S-10

Engine: 2.8L V6

2001 Chevy Astro van 4.3L V6

Prefered: dual alt bracket for non-stock location to add 2 more alts for a total of 3

Next best thing: single alt bracket in non-stock location for adding a second alternator (as a dual bracket in stock location is probably impossible)

3rd, if possible, dual alt bracket... but theres almost no room in stock location for a dual bracket

Thanks!

2006 buick rendezvous cxl, awd, 3.5l v6. there is a space in the front, on top to fit a skinny alt. want to try to get a second one in there.

Edited by SkittlesRgood

I've been responding within 24 hours to everyone, if you didn't get a PM or email my mistake, I'll just post here.

I'm working on a bracket for your Astro, though I'm not sure how many extra alts will fit. The Safari I'm using to get the template wont be available again for a few weeks, but I'll keep you posted as soon as I get something for you. I apologize again for any delay.

I'm not sure on a time line on the Buick, I'm working on a dozen different brackets and once those are in production and tested I will start working on it. Thanks again everyone.

thats cool man. thanks for doing it. you think itll be over 1 month?

Unfortunately most likely. I wish I could say it would be sooner but the testing I put into each bracket is time consuming. Once I have a template made I do the CAD drawing and CNC out a metal prototype. Even after the first one is tested on the vehicle I like to do several more days of testing in different situations to make sure there is nothing that could be improved on. This really slows down how quickly I can design and produce new brackets, but I stand behind each one I make 100%. I can send you a PM as soon as I have a better idea of how long it will be before a bracket for your car is ready to ship out, again sorry for the wait.

Troy

I've been responding within 24 hours to everyone, if you didn't get a PM or email my mistake, I'll just post here.

I'm working on a bracket for your Astro, though I'm not sure how many extra alts will fit. The Safari I'm using to get the template wont be available again for a few weeks, but I'll keep you posted as soon as I get something for you. I apologize again for any delay.

I'm not sure on a time line on the Buick, I'm working on a dozen different brackets and once those are in production and tested I will start working on it. Thanks again everyone.

thats cool man. thanks for doing it. you think itll be over 1 month?

Unfortunately most likely. I wish I could say it would be sooner but the testing I put into each bracket is time consuming. Once I have a template made I do the CAD drawing and CNC out a metal prototype. Even after the first one is tested on the vehicle I like to do several more days of testing in different situations to make sure there is nothing that could be improved on. This really slows down how quickly I can design and produce new brackets, but I stand behind each one I make 100%. I can send you a PM as soon as I have a better idea of how long it will be before a bracket for your car is ready to ship out, again sorry for the wait.

Troy

Not a problem, now that i know youre on it I can be patient :) Im glad youre doing these right, even testing, cuz I had a hell of a time swapping out my HO in the stock location as it is... a couple mm of steel can make an "easy" drop in not so easy.

Not a problem, now that i know youre on it I can be patient :) Im glad youre doing these right, even testing, cuz I had a hell of a time swapping out my HO in the stock location as it is... a couple mm of steel can make an "easy" drop in not so easy.

I know exactly what you mean about a few mm making the difference. I bet I've installed and removed the brackets I'm making now about 6 times each, so I start to see where things are a pain on the user side. I'm doing my best to make sure installation of my brackets is easy for the end user, or at the least can be done by one guy with a few wrenches.

Thanks again for your patience, I'll keep updating this forum as products become available.

I know exactly what you mean about a few mm making the difference. I bet I've installed and removed the brackets I'm making now about 6 times each, so I start to see where things are a pain on the user side. I'm doing my best to make sure installation of my brackets is easy for the end user, or at the least can be done by one guy with a few wrenches.

Thanks again for your patience, I'll keep updating this forum as products become available.

do you have an email to get ahold of you at?

I can be reached at sales@tejcurrent.com, I try to respond throughout the day but sometimes I get so busy I just sit down and answer emails/pms in the evenings all at once.

I'm still waiting on the local to come back with his Impala that I was using to make a template, as soon as I can get him to drop his car off a few more hours I should have a working bracket to test out. I'll keep you posted as soon as there is some progress.

1986 oldsmobile cutlass supreme 307 v8

currently has the factory alt bracket on the drivers side... have been told ( no resesarch as of yet) that there is a passenger side bracket available for this make/ model, so where the a/c is currently mounted....

do you know anything about these?

do you currently make one for it?

either the a/c (passenger side) or a dual for the driver side?

do you make a alt for this car?

i will be running a dd gp w/ 7k for long periods, both in transit as well as idle....

pm will be fine

thx

chop

responded to your "for sale" ad as well!

Do you have a dual or triple alt bracket done for an '86 Chevy 350? I have a '70 but have the '86 style belts. It's a serpentine for the alternator and v for everything else. It's also a 6 rib serpentine. Let me know what you have.

I orderd a dual alt setup from him the other day and he said he was leaving town for a few days. He told me the best way to cantact him is through his email so it might be a few days before he gets back with you.

please be paitent as he has had great customer service for me and im sure he will with others aswell

Do you have a dual or triple alt bracket done for an '86 Chevy 350? I have a '70 but have the '86 style belts. It's a serpentine for the alternator and v for everything else. It's also a 6 rib serpentine. Let me know what you have.

Not on hand, but I could make one pretty soon. Please send me an email to sales-at-tejcurrent.com with a picture of your engine bay and I can give you a 100% thumbs up on whether one of the ones I've been working on will fit.

I orderd a dual alt setup from him the other day and he said he was leaving town for a few days. He told me the best way to cantact him is through his email so it might be a few days before he gets back with you.

please be paitent as he has had great customer service for me and im sure he will with others aswell

Thanks, I was only out of town a day or so but it makes a difference and I'm sorry to those of you who've had a delay in your order.

I'm in the process of setting up a larger shop, building from the ground up, and it is expensive and time consuming. The new facility will allow me make new products faster, and wait times will be reduced to a few days at most. I've been placing bulk orders for all my parts like serpentine belts and pulleys, and they should be in by Tuesday.

To those who have been waiting thank you for your patience, some things have gone on beyond my control and I'm sorry you're having to face delays for it.

Bracket: Dual Alternator Bracket

Year: 1992

Make: Chevy

Model: S-10

Engine: 2.8L V6

Third post and i get no love?

It's not that I'm ignoring you or putting your bracket off- please don't feel that way!

The fab shop I've been working with does excellent work- but when they tell me 2 days it turns into 3 weeks! Due to the delays I've decided to build a larger shop and set up the equipment to do all my work in house. I'm still filling orders it's just taking longer and putting development on hold. Some of the brackets require over $150,000 worth of machinery to make a single $250 product so I've been dragging my feet on upgrading my shop, but that's going to change. I will still be taking orders and business will continue as usual!

I'm really sorry for the delay, but once I get the shop set up properly wait time will be nonexistent on current brackets and alts, and new products will be released MUCH faster. I have a ton of new products on the way, I'm just holding off on release until I can make them in my shop. Honestly even in about 2 weeks wait times will shrink drastically, but keep in mind I'm building to order.

I really wanted to start this topic so people could tell me what they need- and as I'm able to find a similar vehicle to build the bracket off of I will. I actively seek new vehicles to design brackets with, but there are so many makes models and engines it's impossible to make them all as fast as I would like.

Thanks again guys,

Troy

Bracket. Quad alternator bracket

Year. 2007

Make. Chevy

Model. Avalanche

Engine. 5.3 liter v8

Hey Troy I'm rolling a 1999 chevy sub 5.7 V8 350 Looking at getting 3-4 alt on this truck can you help a Brotha out in So Cal. Thanks

Hey Troy I'm rolling a 1999 chevy sub 5.7 V8 350 Looking at getting 3-4 alt on this truck can you help a Brotha out in So Cal. Thanks

Hey Troy if you do have a bracket need a price on it plus 3 of your 230amp alt at 15vt also. Thanks again and looking to hear from you soon.

v/r

Kyle So Cal