tejcurrent

Bracket Requests

Bracket should be rolling out pretty soon, and alts are ready whenever you are (all have a 14.9v set point if that's what you're asking). Just email me if you haven't yet and I can let you know how things are looking.

Thanks,

Troy

Bracket: Dual Alternator Bracket

Year: 2010

Make: Toyota

Model: Camry

Engine: 2.5l 4 cyl least i think its the 2.5

what about a 99 f150 5.4...only craping thing is ford put the alt on top in the vally on my motor ...but my truck has a bodylift so there is more room above the motor then stock...i onlu would need a dual kit but if you could build one that would have the option for 3

Edited by splf150

have tou looked into the torchmate plasma table...i was looking at geting one ...a plasma table for under 3k

Dual alt bracket or a triple with a option for 2(if possible).

Chevy

Tahoe

4.8L.

Also add the price for two of your 230a units.

E-mail is Gws51257@aol.com

I've been responding through email and pm where possible, keep the requests coming. Just because I don't have something made within a few weeks doesn't mean it isn't in the works. :peepwall: Getting time with all the vehicles I'm getting requests for is time consuming, and the machine work takes even more time but there should be a few more brackets available within the next month or so. Those that have sent inquiries about these products I will email when they're ready.

Thanks,

Troy

Dodge Durango, 2003, 4.7L V8.

Stock alternator is 160amps. Wondering if you have any larger ones and/or a dual bracket.

Thank You

2003 Ford Expedition XLT 5.4L

I sent an email to the email in your sig with more details in it. Forgot to add a couple questions too, but I'll get those in when you get back to me so I'm not sending 2 emails back to back lol.

Just an update since I've had quite a few emails on what's new lately. Some of the brackets I'm going to list MAY fit other engine sizes in the same model vehicle (ie 4.6v8 in expedition vs 5.4) but I haven't tested it yet so I'm not advertising as such until I've seen one bolt on. These kits will come with all the necessary hardware to install. Times listed are when I expect to have a run of brackets ready to ship.

-Here is the deal- Anyone one willing to pre-order before availability will get a discount for writing a review. You must write a short review with at least 2 pictures of your final install, and post in this and one other forum. Simple enough, the discount is $50 off the price they will be available for in a few weeks. That's 20% off many brackets.

02-06 (maybe newer models, I need to check) Trailblazer/Inline V6 - Dual bracket - 4 weeks.

02-06 (maybe newer models, I need to check) Trailblazer/Inline V6 - Triple bracket - 8 weeks.

03-06 Malibu 3.8 V6 (03/07 fit not checked on 'classic' and new body style) GM SUV style AD244 large case conversion - 3 weeks

03-07 Malibu 3.8 V6 (03/07 fit not checked on 'classic' and new body style) Dual bracket - 4 weeks

03-07 Malibu 3.8 V6 (03/07 fit not checked on 'classic' and new body style) Triple Bracket - 8-12 weeks

05-09 Impala 3.8 V6 GM SUV style AD244 large case conversion - 3 weeks

05-09 Impala 3.8 V6 Dual Bracket - 4 weeks

96-03 Blazer 4.3 V6 -Dual bracket - 4 weeks

96-00 1500, Tahoe etc 350 - Dual Bracket - 4 weeks

96-00 1500, Tahoe etc 350 - Triple Bracket - 4 weeks

98-00 1500, Tahoe etc 350 - Quad Bracket - 6-8 weeks

92-95 1500, etc 350 - Dual Bracket - 6-8 weeks

92-95 1500, etc 350 - Triple Bracket 6-8 weeks

92-95 1500, etc 350 - Quad Bracket 6-8 weeks

Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi - Dual Bracket - 4 weeks

Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi - Triple Bracket - 6 weeks

Late 90's Early 00's F150/ Expedition 4.6 V8 Dual Bracket - 4-6 weeks

Late 90's Early 00's F150/ Expedition 4.6 V8 Triple Bracket 4-6 weeks

Late 90's Early 00's F150/ Expedition 4.6 V8 Quad Bracket - Under development, may be a few months.

5.4 F150's dual/triple bracket will be as soon as I get my hands on one.

5.9 late 90s early 00's Durango - 8-12 weeks

1986-97 Nissan D21 "Hardbody" Dual Bracket - 8-10 weeks

Late 80's 350s- 12-16 weeks I should have dual, triple, quad, maybe 5-8 alternators since there's just a ton of empty space. Demand will really determine how many will go on there.

I'm sure I'm leaving a few off as I'm really just taking a few minutes to post this and have to get back under the hood of another truck.

Keep the requests coming - I am listening and working on things. I plan on one for the Astro/Safari as soon as I can get my hands on one again. (Kryptonite and several others please don't think I'm not working on it.) The bracket for the blazer will not fit your 4.3.

BanginGMC I haven't forgotten your request I just haven't found a vehicle to use for the bracket for your truck.

I'm also working on some really cool custom machine stuff that will allow the use of even more alternators on some vehicles with the room - namely suvs needing 6+ alternators. :peepwall:

96-03 Blazer 4.3 V6 -Dual bracket - 4 weeks

Does that fall under the may fit 01' Astro 4.3 V6 but not advertised until you see one bolt on?

Late 80's 350s- 12-16 weeks I should have dual, triple, quad,

By any chance do you think these will fit a 307?

Does that fall under the may fit 01' Astro 4.3 V6 but not advertised until you see one bolt on?

I am 99% sure it will not fit due to how different the layout is. I am DEFINITELY working on something for you though! It may only be a dual bracket in a few months, it may be sooner, it may be more alts than that, but it will be designed specifically for your vehicle.

I'm not sure, could you email me a few good pics of your engine layout- with a few clear pics of the way the belt is run? I have at least a dozen brackets I'm trying to get in stock right now, once I get most of those off my plate I'll do a bit more testing.

I'm not sure, could you email me a few good pics of your engine layout- with a few clear pics of the way the belt is run? I have at least a dozen brackets I'm trying to get in stock right now, once I get most of those off my plate I'll do a bit more testing.

Yeah I'll try to get you some pics soon.

2005 Ford Explorer Eddie bauer 4.0 2 alt bracket

As soon as I can get an explorer to work on I'll check on what I can do and pm you

dual alt for 03 toyota tundra with 4.7l v8

I don't see many Tundra's, so it may be a while till I get my hands on one. I'll PM you when I get started on one, but it may be several months.

hey can you make a dual bracket for a 99' lincoln navigator with the 5.4l 32 valve intech motor

Yes, I should have one for you in a few months.

not in a rush, but looking for a dual setup for a 2002 5.4L expedition.

not worried if it takes 4 months... but whenever you can do it i'll have cash waiting.

anybody home?

I was pretty sure I sent you a PM? If you didn't get it my mistake, I'll send another. You shouldn't have to wait 4 months on the Expedition, maybe a month or two at best. Are you located in SC? I've seen some Nemesis guys at the Sumter shows and I could even bring it to you and install it at a show if you'd like. I'll take this to PM, but I definitely will have a bracket soon.

Kryptonitewhite, I thought you were selling your van? I still don't have a donor vehicle to make a bracket for you, but believe me as popular an SPL vehicle as you have it is on the list when I can get one made.

Troy