tejcurrent

Bracket Requests

Troy, no go on the Limo Expedition :( Even if so, I still had to install the 2nd alt and touch up the ugliness lol

Thats what i initially thought at the inception of the van build: Astro's everywhere in the arena! wtf??

anybody home?

I was pretty sure I sent you a PM? If you didn't get it my mistake, I'll send another. You shouldn't have to wait 4 months on the Expedition, maybe a month or two at best. Are you located in SC? I've seen some Nemesis guys at the Sumter shows and I could even bring it to you and install it at a show if you'd like. I'll take this to PM, but I definitely will have a bracket soon.

Kryptonitewhite, I thought you were selling your van? I still don't have a donor vehicle to make a bracket for you, but believe me as popular an SPL vehicle as you have it is on the list when I can get one made.

Troy

i never got a pm, but its all good. like i said, i'm not in a hurry but did want to make sure it was possible.

also thinking i would rather a triple setup, so i can do 1 stocker on 12v and 2 mechman smds on 16v.

i'm in SE nc, about 50-60 miles north of myrtle beach

any update on the 97 blazer 4.3 bracket?

Should be in production within 3 weeks, ran into some issues with the test vehicle. Then the CNC had a bearing go out, and parts to fix the problem are on their way.

i never got a pm, but its all good. like i said, i'm not in a hurry but did want to make sure it was possible.

also thinking i would rather a triple setup, so i can do 1 stocker on 12v and 2 mechman smds on 16v.

i'm in SE nc, about 50-60 miles north of myrtle beach

I'm not sure why, I'm sure it's my fault so I apologize, but I should have at least a dual ready just a few weeks after the 4.3 GM SUV dual and Dodge 1500 Dual bracket come out. Again CNC issues set me back on all projects, along with this crazy weather. Last week it was hailing and it was hard to get test vehicles, this week it's been so nice several people bailed to go out because it was too nice :suicide-santa:. Regardless I still plan on having at least 8 new brackets in stock by the end of March.

Since you're so close it would be really quick and easy to ship, or no problem to meet up and install for you. I'll just shoot a PM when I get some more info for you.

come on 4.3l i need you baby also i was going to ask is that bracket one of the 2/3 alt brackets or is it strictly a 2 alt setup

come on 4.3l i need you baby also i was going to ask is that bracket one of the 2/3 alt brackets or is it strictly a 2 alt setup

It will be just 2 alternators. To fit any more it's really necessary to move some things around under the hood. Since most people want a quick bolt on without replacing or relocating things it's not really top of the list. If there was a big demand for it I would look into it more as I know at least 3 will fit, but to make just 1 or two it would be so expensive I doubt I'd even sell that 1 or 2.

It will be just 2 alternators. To fit any more it's really necessary to move some things around under the hood. Since most people want a quick bolt on without replacing or relocating things it's not really top of the list. If there was a big demand for it I would look into it more as I know at least 3 will fit, but to make just 1 or two it would be so expensive I doubt I'd even sell that 1 or 2.

I thought things had to be moved for even a dual 4.3 gm/chevy, at least on the Safari/Astro.

If this will work on the Astro, even if I need to do some mods that i could pull off myself, you already have one sold.

I strongly doubt it will fit the astro without a ton of moving things. I'll post pics in a new thread next week probably, and if you think you could make it work with relocating things we could work something out. I'll PM you next week once I get a few pics. I'm pretty skeptical about it fitting, but if you're willing to do the leg work on it we can definitely make something happen :fing34:

ok cool i sent you my shipping info so i can preorder it and get the (discount) but i got no response and its been sinse 2/7/11. but its cool cause i dont need it till may for cruise fest ;-)

I don't think it will either, was hoping you knew something I didn't. It's very difficult to get the stock location alt in and out as it is :(

Could you make the two adaptors to the AC compressor bracket?

i need a dual alt bracket for my 99 blazer 4.3

I don't think it will either, was hoping you knew something I didn't. It's very difficult to get the stock location alt in and out as it is :(

If I had someone willing to let me yes, but at the moment I have to keep all vehicles I work on ready to put back on the road within hours. If I could use your vehicle I could have one made in a few days, but locally there's no one who will let me remove a/c even for a day. The lot I normally pull vehicles from is almost empty right now, but the next time an Astro rolls through I'll put some serious time in it.

xmikedxl- I should have a few ready to ship in another week or two.

do you have the 98 f150 4.6L v8 dual ready i saw that in ljuly you posted 4-6 weeks are they available now and what type of alternators does it accept? thnks

There were some CNC problems that have held everything up a bit. From what I was told (a mech is coming back out this week) a bearing went bad, and a new encoder is needed. Once that's back online I should be able to get back on track within a few weeks, but that was a major set back.

Troy

Bracket: Dual Alternator Bracket--160 amp alt stock

Year: 2007

Make: Dodge

Model: Ram 2500

Engine: 5.7 Hemi

I would like to know availability and price.

Thanks

Chad

Bracket: Dual Alternator Bracket--160 amp alt stock

Year: 2007

Make: Dodge

Model: Ram 2500

Engine: 5.7 Hemi

I would like to know availability and price.

Thanks

Chad

This should have been released weeks ago, but problems in the shop are holding up every new release. The bracket is finished just waiting to machine some out. The kit uses a GM AD244 alternator as the 2nd alt, and keeps the factory the same. 7 groove belt, 1/2" solid steel plate. If you want more info email me at sales@tejcurrent.com.

Tej,

I e-mailed you 3/16/2011 about a Triple alt bracket for a 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe with a 5.7 liter V8 engine and never heard back. My name is Brandon Y****. Just wanted to let you know on your forum in case you accidentally over-looked my message. Thank you.

Brandon

Tej,

I e-mailed you 3/16/2011 about a Triple alt bracket for a 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe with a 5.7 liter V8 engine and never heard back. My name is Brandon Y****. Just wanted to let you know on your forum in case you accidentally over-looked my message. Thank you.

Brandon

Brandon, I'm sorry you didn't get a response. Please resend your email if you get a chance, I've cleared my inbox and checked my bulk and don't have anything from you.

Thanks,

Troy

If I had someone willing to let me yes, but at the moment I have to keep all vehicles I work on ready to put back on the road within hours. If I could use your vehicle I could have one made in a few days, but locally there's no one who will let me remove a/c even for a day. The lot I normally pull vehicles from is almost empty right now, but the next time an Astro rolls through I'll put some serious time in it.

xmikedxl- I should have a few ready to ship in another week or two.

:) alrighty

any word on brackets for the 4.6 i would love to have a bracket to add 2 extra alts

any word on brackets for the 4.6 i would love to have a bracket to add 2 extra alts

Right now I'm not starting any new projects until I smooth out the CNC problems I've had lately. I was expecting something done long before now, but I do not expect to have this bracket ready to ship until some time near the end of next month or a little after that.

Thanks for all the interest everyone, I plan on releasing quite a few new brackets soon, but please know I will not start any new projects for at least a month.

Troy

No he is not and didnt even provide people who paid for brackets their brackets. Hence the 4 year old thread.