im interested in some opinions on the best option for 7000 rms, looking for a good balance of power requirement and price, any other suggestions welcome, this is what i have come up with so far...

stetsom 7k - 1700

dual sundown 3500's - 2000

american bass vfl 500.1 - 1600

If you have to ask, your not ready for 7K.

hey you gotta learn somewhere. never had car audio brands pushing that much power, just home stereo, so i was just trying to figure out what options were best and from what ive read these are some of the best, just wanting to know opinions of people whove owned them.

If your up for the challenge, I'd say the Stetsom.

The same power as the dual Sundowns, but with a smaller footprint and cheaper. They are all rock solid amplifiers, remember an amplifier is only as strong as it's electrical system :)

Personally i would choose the sundowns but for space and budget limited applications the stetson is a good choice. along with HO alt and some good batteries.

im interested in some opinions on the best option for 7000 rms, looking for a good balance of power requirement and price, any other suggestions welcome, this is what i have come up with so far...

stetsom 7k - 1700

the american bass is only a good choice if ur running something like 16 or 18 volts. id say the sundowns. i tried to buy a stetsom about a month ago and had to jump through hoops just to talk to someone. i had 2 different numbers i was a rep and 1 was a number he told me to call. ive had good luck with the 8 ive had

stetsom 7k - 1700

the american bass is only a good choice if ur running something like 16 or 18 volts. id say the sundowns. i tried to buy a stetsom about a month ago and had to jump through hoops just to talk to someone. i had 2 different numbers i was a rep and 1 was a number he told me to call. ive had good luck with the 8 ive had

plus if u have the voltage the sundowns put out lots more

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/watch?v=4jWF_eRjmG8&feature=related

stetsom 7k - 1700

Don't get me wrong, I love my Sundown amps, and have no desire to switch brands...but what did your video prove?

stetsom 7k - 1700

Don't get me wrong, I love my Sundown amps, and have no desire to switch brands...but what did your video prove?

Sundown ofc! Stetsom just give out a crapload of dist.

And then you have Digital Deseigns, SoundStream, SoundDigital, Taramps.... Other brands that you may look at

stetsom 7k - 1700

Sundown ofc! Stetsom just give out a crapload of dist.

And then you have Digital Deseigns, SoundStream, SoundDigital, Taramps.... Other brands that you may look at

lol nuthin really i copyied the wrong 1. he has 2 4500s doin close to 17k powering all 6 woofers

That's alot of power. I hope you have the electrical to back it up that amp wil be pulling close to 600 amps at 12 volts

. As for the amp, I say setstom.

Edited by Bobobass

If it were me, I'd go with two Mmats M3000's. I know they are only rated at 3000wrms each, but they are historically underrated, not to mention very efficient and put out even more power with more voltage.

Plus they are built right here in the grand ole US of A!

They are pricey though.

2 Audiopipe 30001Ds = $600 for 6k watts, 3 Audiopipe 30001Ds = $900 for 9k watts, or 4 Audiopipe 30001Ds = $1200 for 12k watts. :fing34::drink40::woot:

I'd opt the Kicker Warhorse , I know they are expensive ... But It needed to be mentioned as it is a very good amp

A very good option would be 2 saz1500d's per coil or one 3500 per coil

When talking about 7K in power you better have the electrical and budget to run that kind of power!