Sign in to follow this  
Randal Johnson

2010 USACI World Finals

This is going to be an AWESOME event. :woot: I plan to see you there !!! :fing34:

This is going to be an AWESOME event. :woot: I plan to see you there !!! :fing34:

I'll be there :drink40:

I'll be there all weekend!! :)

BTW, this is my first post from a college classroom!!

I'll be there :drink40:

I'll be there all weekend!! :)

BTW, this is my first post from a college classroom!!

AWESOME !!! I really want to hear these rides !!! :drink40:

Oh yea !!! If I could win this gift card from Ricks Pro Trucks, We could possibly see alot of changes to White lightning (hopefully before Finals) !!! :woot:

Please 26203464006_medium.jpgYou can text this number once a day from your phone until Sept. 25th.

So Please, If you got time, help me out ...

Text the number 17 to number 601-896-5289.

Randal / Cablguy184 :rockwoot::rockwoot:

You know I'll be there...... :drink40:

where are WF's at?

The van will NOT, be attending this year even though I was invited to compete at Finals.

Hope to see everyone this weekend !!! best of luck to all and drive safely .... oh yea, HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!! :fing34::woot:

Team Linear Power/Blues Audio came away with 2 World Championships. Intro was won by Herman and Modified Q was won by me :faintthud: . TJ took 3 place in Xtreme SQ+. Rich is the SQ Points Champion and Region 6 Points champ. Team Linear Power/Blues Audio won the Team Championship. I guess all that hard work paid off. :drink40: The big disappointment was that Rich didn't win or place in the 2 classes he competed in after burning up the comps all season and laying the smackdown on folks. He had headunit issues. :wtf: Randall's class (Super Modified Q) was super tough this year. The Cableguy has to step up his game to improve on his 6th place for next season. :fing23:

Big thanks go out to my wife for putting up with me and all the craziness. My daughters for the fantastic enthusiasm over the throphies. Ray and every one at LP and Blues (Jerry, Steve and the rest of the crew) for great products and support. I sure as heck wouldn't have gotten there without them. Can't wait for the new LP's. Randall for getting me off my azz and back in the game. Jimmy and Mike for the advice, ideas and additional ears. The big props to my brother from another mother, Rich. Without the sharing of ideas and info, working on each others rides and you buring up the competition all year, we were able to figure out what worked, what didn't and what to expect. You said all year that the only system you were afraid of was mine, so I guess your prediction was correct. :ughdunno: Thanks bro! :P

John

Big time congrats!!!

Congrats to the members here who took home the trophies!

Great job John! Congratulations bro.

I sure hate that for Richard. Talk about bad timing.

Great job John! Congratulations bro.

I sure hate that for Richard. Talk about bad timing.

Thanks! We are making plans to resolve Rich's headunit issue once and for all. Once his issue was resolved, his system never failed to impress.

Looked like a pretty good show, 181 a 180 and a 179 and a load of sq show cars. Some looked totally insane (in a good way)