Branden2202

enclosure for 12 inch fi bl subwoofer

I emailed Scott@Fi for the box dimensions. Is it true that if i use those dimensions, its a prefab box? Someone told me. If i use FI's box dimensions, is that like buying a box right off the shelf?

No. Those dimensions are actually tailored to the sub. A prefab is built with no specific driver in mind.

woah, Since when does Fi offer box dimensions? :puzzled:

Thank god. I am in the middle of building mine. Its my first box and its turning out to be very good. Ohh and you email FI for ur enclosure dimensions

Thank god. I am in the middle of building mine. Its my first box and its turning out to be very good. Ohh and you email FI for ur enclosure dimensions

good luck on the build! i just finished up my 12 BL enclosure

I emailed Scott@Fi for the box dimensions. Is it true that if i use those dimensions, its a prefab box? Someone told me. If i use FI's box dimensions, is that like buying a box right off the shelf?

who told you that bs

are you dead serious? Damn i wasted peoples time and board space here by asking someone to help me out on a box and i could have gone straight to the manufacture. Good to know for future reference! thanks!

are you dead serious? Damn i wasted peoples time and board space here by asking someone to help me out on a box and i could have gone straight to the manufacture. Good to know for future reference! thanks!

LOL :suicide-santa: