sundownz

Sundown SA-15 Pre-Order

Stupid bills are delaying my purchase on a pair of these beasts!!

Updated shipment information -- we have most of the shipment in a big container but part is shipping LCL and they will arrive at different times :

Container : ETA to Charlotte customs 12/12/10

LCL : ETA to Charlotte customs 12/8/10

Typically the items clear in a day or two from Charlotte if all goes smoothly -- so look for shipping 2nd week of December.

Do you still have some sa-15 left. I would like to get 4 of them and can you take a credit card payment over the phone

How will this driver compare to a XCON 15?

Also I have a mb quart dsc.2000.1 it is a little underated I am guessing it does 2200 @ 14 volts do you think I can power these between 500-550 watts a piece

Also I have a mb quart dsc.2000.1 it is a little underated I am guessing it does 2200 @ 14 volts do you think I can power these between 500-550 watts a piece

That will be fine.

Do you still have some sa-15 left. I would like to get 4 of them and can you take a credit card payment over the phone

Yes we do still have more available -- email me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com with your phone information and I'll get Brandon to call you for CC #

How will this driver compare to a XCON 15?

I am fairly certain the Xcon is a significantly larger / higher powered woofer than the SA-15 -- I wouldn't compare them directly.

Thank you for the reply.

Is the 2nd week of December roughly when most consumers will get their products also or no?

Is the 2nd week of December roughly when most consumers will get their products also or no?

That is when they will get here to me.

real excited for these, 8 of them will be a nice addition to my jeep :peepwall:

these are one of my gifts from my wifey. hopefully i can open them under my tree at christmas.

I also hope there are no further delays -- the ocean freight time is unusually long on this shipment... and of course nobody can tell me why. Production finished on time but shipping put us behind schedule.

If you want SA-15s from the first run I suggest ordering now. We are about 70% sold out of D4 units and 50% sold out of D2 units already for the shipment coming in December 12th to 15th.

Damn, I wish I had my next project vehicle :ughdunno:

Damn, I wish I had my next project vehicle :ughdunno:

Got mine!!! :woot:

Just ordered 4 of them can't wait till they get here I am just torn between ported or sealed

Very close to sold out so I am ending the pre-order on these now to leave room in case any were damaged in shipping to us.