Sign in to follow this  
Branden2202

Is my enclosure looking good so far?

What are your port dimensions? and box volume?

IMG00050-20100818-1733.jpg

IMG00049-20100818-1733.jpg

IMG00048-20100818-1733.jpg

IMG00042-20100815-1435.jpg

doesent look 2 bad bro! port seems a little small what sub you have?? what part of MI you in? if you ever need a hand with anything just give me a pm and ill toss you my number i am in the MACOMB area

I would take HOVE up on his offer to help if he is close. just to double check that your o scotts specs exactly.

yeah man you arent 2 far from me just a shot down I696 about 20 min away. shoot me a PM and ill toss you my number. i am usually free on the weekends and everyday after 8. i dont mind helping you at all bro!! no charge of corse!!! SSA MEMBER stick together!!! lol

I think it's looking good. For the future I'd recommend countersinking the screws when you put them in, it just helps the overall look and finish. Another note is it looks like there's a little more width between the opening of the port that is inside the enclosure than through the rest of the port. This could mess with the tuning a bit, however I wouldn't worry about it too much, besides it could just be the camera angle or something as well. Otherwise you're using lots of glue on the joints which is good, though you'll want to try to wipe up the excess to help with sealing the box with silicone later. These are all things we learn as we go, so far it really does look good and the box should be a great learning experience for you. Good job and keep up the good work.

Looks Good! Looks my first box......... :fing34:

I'd pick up some wooden dowl rods to brace things internally...that sub will destroy a single layer box without bracing :)

Sign in to follow this