BanginGMC

How do I transfer songs from one Ipod to another ipod?

Ipod > Zune

Zune doesn't use traditional Fat32 which means it doesn't work with any head units = :worthless:

3.5mm auxiliary plug tardo :P

3.5mm Aux <USB

:ohnoes9:

the Zune HD is nice though, REALLY fucking small to be used for browsing the web.

:gayhaaay1:

not saying they're bad, but I love my Iphone 3gs

haha for real if i was with verizon i would get my hands on that droid 2. Madden thats crazy but i mean constant use do u really play ur music for 5 days straight without charging? Idk ive never had a problem with ipods not letting me do something i dont mind taking a couple hours to hack it and customize it the way i want it and all i c with everything else is theyre barely catching up to the iphone. Ive never had to complain once about my ipod not being able to do something. Its just ridiculous that u have to hack it to get the full fuctionality out of it.

:suicide-santa:

lol what about what i said? What does someone else have that iphone doesnt?

There is a user on here (bassahaulic) who was a diehard Apple fanboy with an iPhone 3GS, he switched over to Android and hates on Apple now. He went from the dark side of the force to the good :):starwars:

haha for real if i was with verizon i would get my hands on that droid 2. Madden thats crazy but i mean constant use do u really play ur music for 5 days straight without charging? Idk ive never had a problem with ipods not letting me do something i dont mind taking a couple hours to hack it and customize it the way i want it and all i c with everything else is theyre barely catching up to the iphone. Ive never had to complain once about my ipod not being able to do something. Its just ridiculous that u have to hack it to get the full fuctionality out of it.

:suicide-santa:

lol what about what i said? What does someone else have that iphone doesnt?

There is a user on here (bassahaulic) who was a diehard Apple fanboy with an iPhone 3GS, he switched over to Android and hates on Apple now. He went from the dark side of the force to the good :):starwars:

Ahaha! I've tried other, the (current) screens really are no match for the Iphone's screen!

Anyways, Iphone Dump can be used easily, this will work also Ipod2Ipod3

I'll take an iDumb on an iPod :ohnoes9:

haha like i said b4 if i was on verizon i would have a droid but im with att. My friend has the driod X and its just huge and pretty much the same as the iphone they have the same apps which isnt even y i have an iphone because i dont use them. i love using itunes for my music and i like how the music is set up on my phone. I never had a problem with this phone like i usually do with every other phone i had so i honestly dont know y the iphone gets hated on so much. apple as a company deserves the hate but they made a great product and always improve on the software wen theres a problem.

Please, each does things the other doesn't. I have a G1, and an 8GB iTouch thing. I also have an 80GB ipod that lives in my glove compartment attached to my Alpine.

And digital audio over USB will ALWAYS trump analog 3.5mm headphone jacks lol.

No need to hate on other music players just because the Zune does something your ipod doesn't or vice versa.

Besides, none of you smucks would turn down a free ipod/zune if one was offered to you.

Please, each does things the other doesn't. I have a G1, and an 8GB iTouch thing. I also have an 80GB ipod that lives in my glove compartment attached to my Alpine.

And digital audio over USB will ALWAYS trump analog 3.5mm headphone jacks lol.

No need to hate on other music players just because the Zune does something your ipod doesn't or vice versa.

Besides, none of you smucks would turn down a free ipod/zune if one was offered to you.

True they all have things good about them thats y i never said anything bad about them. I'd take anything free cuz i'd sell it! lol. Its funny cuz i wanted a zune and ended up with a ipod video then i wanted a driod and ended up with the iphone 3gs (was soo close to getting the iphone 4).

Bangin if u dont figure out how to get ur friends songs ill tell u step by step how to take songs from the ipod without a program just let me know.

Nothing wrong with the product, my beef is with Steve Jobs :peepwall:

Sorry OP for thread jacking. I'd do the transfer program that Julian suggested, he knows his stuff.

Nothing wrong with the product, my beef is with Steve Jobs :peepwall:

Sorry OP for thread jacking. I'd do the transfer program that Julian suggested, he knows his stuff.

Ipod Dump

Enjoy, fairly easy, straight forward.

Ok, You DO NOT have to download a program transfer songs from "Bob's" Library on his computer to your iPod. What you do is plug your iPod into you computer and load up iTunes. Then click on your iPod under the devices. Under the Summary tab click the box next to Manually manage music and video's.

Now, plug the iPod into your friends computer and load iTunes, tell it not to sync when asked. You can now select whatever, song, album, video, etc you want. Click on your selection and drag it over to your iPod under deceives and drop. We do this all the time whenever my buddy or I gets a new song or album and we have never had an issue. The only bad thing is if you ever want to resync your entire library it will wipe all the songs that are not in your iTunes.

If you are just trying to pull off an old iPod I am not sure how that works, but unless he deleted his entire library on his iTunes you could just do as stated above.

From what I have read Ipod Dump works great and is free. So go that route if the iTunes library is gone on your friends computer.

Edited by Teampapi79

Is there anyway to do this without downloading some program?

Of course not; Apple designed it to be as user unfriendly as possible

Is there anyway to do this without downloading some program?

Of course not; Apple designed it to be as user unfriendly as possible

Ive been saying I can help him do it without a program its pretty easy...

But they did fix that so you wont be able to do that with newer ipods,hopefully your friends ipod nano is old enough and if ur willing to use that program go for it its probably easier

Edited by islapp

USB interface on head units are so retarded compared to the auxiliary jack, in my opinion.

Maybe it is better quality but looking for a song makes me want to kill myself.

Never had a problem with the zune browser but then again i dont really use it becasue its an MP3 player, not a computer.

And ill play my Zune for 3 hours a day for about 5 days and its usually fine but i just recharge it anyways. Its a solid Mp3 player but nobody gives it a chance because there to busy ridin apples boner to get off the bandwagon. (kids in my school)