Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

Labor Day weekend

Currently.......

Saturday morning..... breakfast ..... time? location?

Saturday noon...... Labor DAy parade..... Chop's family rides the Ironworkers float and hands out candy to the crowd.

Saturday afternoon......2 PM. Start time!!! Alex's 1 yr. old Birthday party held @ Garfield park, large pavilion, pitch-in / cook-out, gifts for lil man!

Saturday evening........ IAK cruise , visit several of Indy's top cruise spots while repping IAK proudly, hopefully all the rides are badged up by now!!

Sunday morning ..... breakfast again...lol

Sunday noon....... SHOW WAS CANCELED FOR INDY!!!Lowrider Magazine tour @ the Indiana State Fairgrounds

Sunday evening...... Chill @ Chops house..... food, music, games, chill around the fire pit....... whatever

Monday........................ as little as possible to fully celebrate the day set aside for honoring Labor!

Any input, jump in here.....

need directions....... np, just pm one of us...

exact times and locations will be posted as they are set

who all is planning on coming?

count me in for all of it!!!

Chop

IAK

me and my 2 best friends will be making the drive out again!!! i am looking foward to seeing everyone again!!! its going to be a great weekend!! even tho i wont have my new build finnished for it i am just looking foward to kicking it with my brothers!!! :werd_msword:

Believe it or not the entire Alton family should be in attendance for some of this. Wife wants to take the kids to the children's museum Saturday, get a hotel room and do the show and stuff next day. (given I can get a few extra $$$ up before hand) Our plans as of right now is to make it for the cruise Saturday evening and the show Sunday. May be able to make the lil man's B-Day party depending on how everything goes with the museum.

I'll be around for some of the festivities as much as possible. Unfortunately, my work schedule stinks but I'm gonna make it happen however I can :drink40:

lil man's b-day party will start @ 2 pm.

glad that the Alton family is coming! we are all about family for sure!

i am super jealous about the childrens mueseum, i love that place!

be sure to tell the kids that uncle chop set alot of the iron and welded up the floor beams in the add on to the cafateria area and dinosaur exhibits !!! glad momma Alton is out of the hospital! the van looks super clean, can not wait to hear it as well as look at it all up close and in person!

Hove! good you are bringing your best buds for sure, you know how we do it.... don't worry about the sounds not being in.... we will still have a blast for sure! looks like the weather will be in our favor too!

Chicagofan...... bro, your work schedule sucks? try a bi-weekly paycheck of 56 hrs. for a family of 7 !!!

this drought dried up the ol' bank account! lol

i am sure we will see you some, and you will be part of many conversations for sure! i will keep you posted!

Alton....... what hotel you doing? already pay for it / reserve it? ...... might be able to get the hook up for ya!

chop

:ohnoes9:

guessing i might have a issue here.......

okay, i know for a fact that two weeks ago, lowrider magazine had a link and ad for the lowrider magazine, 25th anniversary tour, car show, to be held at the indaina state fairgrounds, on september 5th......2010

now, there is no link, i was going to paste it to our thread for general intrest.....

i also looked on the indiana state fairgrounds website.....nothing......

there is a single post about the show in the lowrider magazines forums, 112 views and 0 responses.....it states september 5th as well.....

any info, links, or clues are welcomed....

might be monday before i can call any body in person to ask about it....

'sigh'

lowrider magazine tour was cancelled for Indy!!!!

FAIL!!!!

:bull:

we will have to re-group and make plans for sunday!

chop

well..... dryest, hottest.... around here, like in forever, record breaking type weather... and, it is the one year i am not ironworking.... instead, of all things, landscaping, ftl!

i say this to say, i have the next 5 days off, holiday weekend for sure....

so, looks like i should be able to catch up on some things for sure

hove and friends are a maybe....

alton is most likely holding off....

have not heard from anyone else...

keeping a open ear out till then

dam car show people!

chop

hmmmmmm..........

well , um.....

i guess i will see who shows up....

big plans for a big weekend.....

lowrider canceled, but we will still be sticking to the rest of the activities....

hope to see some turn out..

chop

i'll be out for lil man's birthday 100% just get with me over the phone and I'll roll my lazy butt outta bed and come out!!!!!!!

Nothing but love for my family! IAK!

Unfortunately the Alton family will not be able to attend the planned festivities after all. First hurdle that came up was the funds to finance the trip. Second was a reschedule of the wife's family reunion. We're now officially out for the count. Hopefully we can make it up for the next IAK get together. Everyone have a great time and Chop, give the little man a big birthday hug from all 6 of us. He's really growing up fast!!

Happy 1st Birthday ALEX!!!

its still a toss up for me right now. my friends that were going to originally come with me decided to think about it because the show is a no go :( so if 1 of them atlest still say yes i am comming i just dont want to make the long drive alone lol

hopfully i see you guy's this weekend!!

Just got home from the party for lil man, happy birthday Alex! It was great getting together with all my family! We need to work on a few more get togethers before the winter hits.

IAK!1!!!!!