Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

After reading this review, Impious' CS60-CF Review I just bit the bullet and went with the CS60-CF. That review had me pumped up to say the least. I can't wait until these come in!

Yes that a very good review.

Those CF's are a great deal at these prices.

If anyone was considering upgrading their speakers, now is the time to do it!

Thank you for the review on them! I cant wait to hear what you hear. BTW, are you still running them? Still passive? How do they REALLY sound? LOL.

Edited by diablo

I just placed my order for a set of the CX50K! :) Have you received the money?

We recieved the funds. Thanks. :)

After reading this review, Impious' CS60-CF Review I just bit the bullet and went with the CS60-CF. That review had me pumped up to say the least. I can't wait until these come in!

:fing34:

Thank you for the review on them! I cant wait to hear what you hear. BTW, are you still running them? Still passive? How do they REALLY sound? LOL.

Yeah, still running them and still passive. I need to grab some more connectors to wire them up active as it's just a matter of switching some wires, but I've been busy and haven't gotten around to it. It's pretty low on my to do list right now :)

How do they REALLY sound? Very good in my opinion. I'm still more than pleased with them after a month of daily listening. They are detailed and just overall very "listenable" to sum it up briefly. Are they perfect? No, of course not....no speaker is. But at just a hair over $200 now in the group buy, I don't think you'll find anything that compares in the same price range in the pre-built comp set market.

I can't imagine anyone putting these speakers in a competent install and being displeased. Most of the main "problems" with my system right now are pretty much directly attributable to the installation.

If anyone is on the fence, I have not put the order in just yet. So hurry up and get your money in ASAP!

update ?

The order is in, we are just awaiting pricing for a carrier shipping to AZ, due to the large order it is going on a pallet.

So there was a good turn out?

So there was a good turn out?

It was ok. Thought it was going to be crazy due to the prices, but we did order a little inventory so we will have some nice deals on the inventory when it comes in.

I want to see some pictures of that crate! :popcorn:

That is up to Mark when it gets there. :)

I want to see some pictures of that crate! :popcorn:

That is up to Mark when it gets there. :)

Sure thing, as soon as it gets in. I'll be having around 3 palets worth of inventory here between bravox & SSA inventory, i'll take a few pics of it.

These are some pretty nice speakers, had a chance to hear some and I must say they sounded different than I thought they would. Very dynamic when I was expecting basic dynamics with a mellow tone just by looking at the tweeter. They are far from harsh and far from being an old folks speaker. Very lively while not being overly brite.

These are some pretty nice speakers, had a chance to hear some and I must say they sounded different than I thought they would. Very dynamic when I was expecting basic dynamics with a mellow tone just by looking at the tweeter. They are far from harsh and far from being an old folks speaker. Very lively while not being overly brite.

Don't get me too excited. I've only just calmed down since the day I ordered them. :woot:

If i wanted a second set because i may be putting up a wall Hint hint mark ;) i may need a second set will you guys still carry them?

If i wanted a second set because i may be putting up a wall Hint hint mark ;) i may need a second set will you guys still carry them?

We ordered a small inventory, we should have them in stock for you.

I want a set too :ehh:

Is there going to be a 2nd buy group?

Im going to be buying a new set this week, wish they were still on sale :(

Edited by slim142

Is there going to be a 2nd buy group?

Im going to be buying a new set this week, wish they were still on sale :(

As we grabbed a small inventory in addition to the GB, we will have sale level pricing on those items. Once everything arrives and Mark has a chance to ship everything out to the GB people, we will list everything that is in inventory and the sale pricing on them.

If there is enough interest, and Bravox has enough equipment left, we could do another GB.