Aaron Clinton

Bravox Audio Group Buy

Truck Load should be here with in two hours!

That's quick :drink40:

just in....

001.jpg

002.jpg

Be patient with me guys, I'm going to try and get all orders shipped out with in next few days. They didn't come pre-packaged like we though they would, so i'll have to pack them all up.

Be patient with me guys, I'm going to try and get all orders shipped out with in next few days. They didn't come pre-packaged like we though they would, so i'll have to pack them all up.

:woot::fing34: No problem Mark. I assume as stuff goes out we will get shipping info via email?

Thanks for keeping us updated!!! :drink40:

That Xover is crazy looking. Why didn't they go with a normal shape, that just seems like a pain to mount somewhere. :peepwall:

Have had some massive crossovers in the past, nothing tops my old QSD 3-way crossovers. Almost the side of a head unit.

Even a flat, rectangle shape of a deck would be easier to mount than a bowl? haha is there any reason other than to make it look like a driver or something?

That's pretty wild looking, I think it's going to sound good :)

Even a flat, rectangle shape of a deck would be easier to mount than a bowl? haha is there any reason other than to make it look like a driver or something?

My old RF Fanatic Q's crossovers looked like a mini RF punch amp, and my Orion p6.2's have a amplike looking crossover too.

WOW!! Those are sick!!! Have to agree the crossovers are a little weird, but I bet they sound sweet!

The last shot is great, as it shows that it is real carbon fiber.

So these babies come with a deck of playing cards too? I am gonna look into getting me a pair now... lulz...

In all seriousness, they look quite sexy and I wish I didn't have bills from my baddie of a wifey... otherwise!!!

Thanks to Justin or TRP on the forums, half of the orders went out today! The other half will be dropped off and UPS tomorrow and go out on Monday.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this group buy.

~Enjoy :captain:

Thanks to Justin or TRP on the forums, half of the orders went out today! The other half will be dropped off and UPS tomorrow and go out on Monday.

:woot: For TRP.

Yeah, the 3-way comp set is truly one of a kind. Amazing Build and Sound Quality! BTW Great Pictures Mark!

Thanks man, we put in a $4,000 order for this, and we are wanting to do another one now if there is anything left, great equipment.

Yea i am so glad that i cam over to work, without knowing it!! JK!!!! But as long as i can help out the great members of this site i will!!! And i will always try and do whatever i can for you guys! (Mark and Aaron) You have helped me more than you probably know! But i am hoping to get some more products in the next GB, if there is one at least and i can push out my current stock! About the only way the wifey will let me get more!

:woot:For TRP.

Thanks man!! And i will work on the car parts next week.

Wow! That was fast! Can we expect a tracking number by email?

Shoot me a PM with your real name and I'll get your tracking # for you.

Wow! That was fast! Can we expect a tracking number by email?

Shoot me a PM with your real name and I'll get your tracking # for you.

Tracking info Sent....