anthonyvo17

I did not receive my order

i ordered a fi btl and it was suppose to arrive yesterday. I was at work and wen i got home there was no note on my door so i can pick it up. Nobody was at home to sign for it so wat should i do? Do i need to contact UPS?

i jus called ups and they said when they checked the computer it was marked as delivered but nobody was at my house so maybe they sent to wrong adress?

talk to UPS. tell them to ask their driver to verify what address he delivered it to. check with neighbors and houses on your street that have almost similar addresses. I had this problem with DHL once.

talk to UPS. tell them to ask their driver to verify what address he delivered it to. check with neighbors and houses on your street that have almost similar addresses. I had this problem with DHL once.

yeah i talked to my neighbors and they were at work all day also. wat happened when u didnt get yours?

They delivered it to 5020 instead of 5202. I remember looking at a signature confirmation picture and it had 5020 as the house number instead and so I went to that house and got my sub. I called mach5 and Mark couldn't do anything about it either as it was out of his hands. It was the shipping company. The person that signed for it said she knew it wasn't hers and my name was on the package and she still signed for it. What a hoe...

UPS drivers mess up occasionally...call UPS with your tracking number and ask them.

Whatever address you entered on the website when you placed your order is the one that we put on the ticket...

They delivered it to 5020 instead of 5202. I remember looking at a signature confirmation picture and it had 5020 as the house number instead and so I went to that house and got my sub. I called mach5 and Mark couldn't do anything about it either as it was out of his hands. It was the shipping company. The person that signed for it said she knew it wasn't hers and my name was on the package and she still signed for it. What a hoe...

As far as I am concerned, until it's in your hands, the seller is responsible. I.e. if it never shows up, they need to take it as a loss and send another. No reputable company would leave you out in the cold because of a screw up before it ever hit your possession. And I'm pretty sure no judge would side with them if they did.

Edited by Mike M

Don't blame Fi for UPS screw up. They did everything right. UPS is at fault, not them. Unless you gave the wrong address (which still isn't Fi's fault) i blame UPS. Take it up with them

As far as I am concerned, until it's in your hands, the seller is responsible. I.e. if it never shows up, they need to take it as a loss and send another. No reputable company would leave you out in the cold because of a screw up before it ever hit your possession. And I'm pretty sure no judge would side with them if they did.

UPS has to deal with it...and the OP hasn't replied back saying anything.

We can talk to our rep..but until he files a claim there's nothing we can do.

I wasn't mad at Mark. I was pissed off at DHL for a retard cannot decipher 4 numeric symbols in the right sequence. I was also pissed for the bitch that signed for it knowing it wasn't her address or to her.

Had the same thing happen to me today/yesterday with Fedex.

The tracking said delivered front porch, but they were not here. Called them and they said they would contact the driver.

Sure enough they were on my front porch when I got home today!

Call UPS. They will ask for a couple of days to find them. If they cant find them, Fi should file a claim with UPS and send you new subs.

Spoke to UPS rep this morning and they are going to over the claim. We will have a new one sent out to you in a couple of days as a replacement.