j-roadtatts

Jason Voorhees Tattoo

This is a tattoo I am doing on my older brother. My brother owns the tattoo shop I work at and is my boss. He is a horror fan and a movie buff (both way more than me) SO we are doing a horror themed leg sleeve.This tatt will be full color when done. Next we will be doing Leather Face and so on........ My bro's name is Jason also, as are about 2 million other ppl that where born in the early 70's.lol.

BTW this is how I pay for my own tattoos.

med_gallery_10399_361_133969.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_43901.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_25131.jpg

That's pretty sweet! And your parents named both of you Jason?

J-Road=Jared

Lookin damn good man.

J

Looks pretty damn sweet!! Nice work too!!

how far up the leg will this go? just to the knee? Skilled hand at work!

how far up the leg will this go? just to the knee? Skilled hand at work!

The sleeve will go up tp the middle of the thigh. The Leather face is going above the knee with part of the chainsaw blade, and I think Mike Myers and frankenstein will fill most of the rest. As you can see the Exorcist, is already on the back of the calf muscle. There will be a cabin silloette below the Jason also.

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

The reflection in the knife blade is squeet!!

I guess I forgot to mention that Freddy Krueger would be in the sleeve too.

The Freedy is covering up a tatt my brother did on his leg like 15 years ago. This is ONLY the first session AND the whole leg sleeve will be colored when done.

Enjoy.

med_gallery_10399_361_70692.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_65479.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_31859.jpgmed_gallery_10399_361_110904.jpg

I will update as the work is done.

I'm diggin' it!

Awesome work. Why not just keep this topic open as your SSA album for your work. :)

Awesome work. Why not just keep this topic open as your SSA album for your work. :)

I think thats where its heading. BTW I started on your drawing yesterday.

I think thats where its heading. BTW I started on your drawing yesterday.

:eek5wavey:

Nice work man!

Talented fellla you are.

I saw this one a while back and thought it was damn cool. My son would be quite impressed if I had this one.

Sorry if not appropriate to post someone else s work in your thread. LKM if you want me to remove it.

cool-spiderman-chest-tattoo.jpg

^^^

That's flippin' crazy!

Jared.... I can't wait to see your brother's leg done... That is damn sweet work man....

Cain't wait to see some more, next time you take pics get a few more of the knife blade, I'm still trippin on the reflection in it!!

The world is here. O

Your talent is waayyy over there. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> :wavey5:

Nice work man!

Talented fellla you are.

Thanks for the props.

^^^

That's flippin' crazy!

I know, I love it.

Jared.... I can't wait to see your brother's leg done... That is damn sweet work man....

We hope to do the Leatherface in the next week or two. I think we are getting all the black work done before coloring.

thats BITCHEN!!!

I like bitchin!!!!

Cain't wait to see some more, next time you take pics get a few more of the knife blade, I'm still trippin on the reflection in it!!

I will be sure to get a more head on of the blade for ya!!

The world is here. O

Your talent is waayyy over there. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> :wavey5:

THANX for the kind words!!!

Damn dude, you are doing some nice ass work....too bad you live all the way out in Colorado or you could have 2 potential clients.

Damn dude, you are doing some nice ass work....too bad you live all the way out in Colorado or you could have 2 potential clients.

Thanks for the props. :D You shouldn't have any trouble finding a good artist where you live.