Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown September Sales / Pre-Orders !

Prices are good through the end of September!

The 200.4 might be a tad much for the Bravox comps. The 100.4 is underrated and a much smaller footprint. Just not 1 ohm capable.

before receiving confirmation of my order,you are running out of products...

I hope to receive confirmation shortly

Official Ratings off SAX-200.4 :

200x4 at 4 ohms

300x4 at 2 ohms

400x4 at 1 ohm

600x2 at 4 ohms

800x2 at 2 ohms

Actual tested - factory supplied figures :

210x4 at 4 ohms

350x4 at 2 ohms

465x4 at 1 ohm

665x2 at 4 ohms

925x2 at 2 ohms

W x 2 at 1ohm?

done tests at 1ohm bridged? goes into protection?

I do not suggest bridging at 1 ohm.

Certainly, also the 3500D, not the tips below 1ohm ..

but holding very well at 0.5

have you tried just to test under 1ohm?

mounting 4 mid-woofer by 4ohm, how our typical installation, it comes down to 1ohm and it would be useful to get it to work so

Edited by kkk4

so if driving 4 passive channels @ 4 ohms (fronts and rears), what's better, the SAX-200.4 or two 100.4's?

the 100.4's do 300 watts bridged vs 200 for the SAX-200.4 correct?

Hey is the saz 3500 on sale or preorder. Because I just bought one from ssa but they told me they won't get till december because its a preorder but on this forum it says its not.

Hey is the saz 3500 on sale or preorder. Because I just bought one from ssa but they told me they won't get till december because its a preorder but on this forum it says its not.

See Post #22 in this thread -- not too far above yours.

Hey just curious, I ordered a Sundown SAX 1200D on here ( SSA Store ) on monday and previous to purchasing it I asked people estimated time it usually took to get to their house and most people said where I live it would probably take 3-4 business days to arrive at my house. Well I have been checking my order status a lot ( i am so excited to get it obviously :) ) but its been like 2 days and it still says "awaiting shipment" so I was just wondering if there was a reason or something because I was hoping to install it this week :D Thanks for help, Just making sure my order is fine lol.

The amp will ship directly from Sundown and as busy as they have been it may take a few days to get shipped. Be patient as you bought a great amp!

Hey just curious, I ordered a Sundown SAX 1200D on here ( SSA Store ) on monday and previous to purchasing it I asked people estimated time it usually took to get to their house and most people said where I live it would probably take 3-4 business days to arrive at my house. Well I have been checking my order status a lot ( i am so excited to get it obviously :) ) but its been like 2 days and it still says "awaiting shipment" so I was just wondering if there was a reason or something because I was hoping to install it this week :D Thanks for help, Just making sure my order is fine lol.

We've had a huge volume of orders -- it is taking 24-48 hours to fill them right around now. So if your amp hasn't shipped yet and it's been a day or two it should today.

so if driving 4 passive channels @ 4 ohms (fronts and rears), what's better, the SAX-200.4 or two 100.4's?

depends on the type of components you have

Have you even looked at the specs on the SAX-200.4? Physical size? Price?

Thanks for fast feedback guys :) sorry I am just so excited to get it lol.

What makes you think I have not? Where are you going with this and are you trying to be helpfull or not?

What makes you think I have not? Where are you going with this and are you trying to be helpfull or not?

Yeah actually he was trying to be helpful so dont be a douche, just answers his questions and you could see if he was being helpful or not. Some people in the past who bought the 100.4D never paid attention to its size and thought it was smaller than what it was so he was just confirming with you. Your getting mad at him but if you look at the question you asked then you will know why. If your just gonna use component sets then stick with the 100.4D, the 200.4D is for big systems or pa systems. If it does fall within your price range, power and size range then grab it but just make sure you do the research and see if you need it first or just buying it to be cool. Im lost on how the 200.4D does 200 watts bridged if it does 200 watts per channel at four ohms, this is the same reason above why he asked you those questions since it seems as though your lost your self. Dont get upset or your panties in a bunch just an answer to your question, hope this helps :peepwall:

Just ordered my Saz-1500d v.2 a few hours ago it is going to be a long wait until late December :suicide-santa: . Well worth it from what other people say. First Sundown product. Putting it on an XCON 15". Stoked.

Just ordered my Saz-1500d v.2 a few hours ago it is going to be a long wait until late December :suicide-santa: . Well worth it from what other people say. First Sundown product. Putting it on an XCON 15". Stoked.

:fing34::fing34: