BanginGMC

Electrical needed for SAZ-3500D

I'm pretty sure I have the electrical needed, but what do you recommend?

-This is for Sundown Audio, not regular members that haven't owned the amp i am referring to in this thread.

At least give the information on your electrical so people can know what to tell you to add or take away from what you already have. :peepwall:

his sig says 3-d3100 and a h/o of 320amps

powering 2-3500

i would say you should be okay as long as you keep an eye on the voltage but then agian each of those amps can draw what nearly 300-350amps...

then again with car audio you never know till you try! but i say you should be okay to rock and roll!

At least give the information on your electrical so people can know what to tell you to add or take away from what you already have. :peepwall:

I give the information every time i post, it's in my signature.

his sig says 3-d3100 and a h/o of 320amps

powering 2-3500

i would say you should be okay as long as you keep an eye on the voltage but then agian each of those amps can draw what nearly 300-350amps...

then again with car audio you never know till you try! but i say you should be okay to rock and roll!

I hope i am okay, but i want to know what they recommend, like what batteries and alts.

Just a heads up everybody does not have there signatures turned on so remember that in the future and nobody reads all your old posts, plus its part of the topic posting guidelines.

Electrical seems to be sufficient but like we tell everyone else the only way to tell is to install it and go from there, every install and electrical situation will be different.

im pretty sure sundown recommends a d3100 and a h/o alt of at least 200 amps for one 3500

im pretty sure sundown recommends a d3100 and a h/o alt of at least 200 amps for one 3500

Thats perfect.

I still want Sundown to chime in though.

LOL, why not just email him if you just want his opinion?

x2

LOL, why not just email him if you just want his opinion?

Because they take a long time to reply.. i'd rather take my chances on him seeing this.

banging, whats up bro!

hey, with out any numbers or science at all......

GO BIG!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Whatever your current electrical is, try to find it's weakest link, upgrade that and so on, until it is 100% bullet proof!

then , you will not have to ask at all, you can say , IAK!

seriously, look at all the serious installs out there.... the electrical is always huge, beefy and very complete.

without looking at your build log, i am not sure of what all you have, but i am willing to bet there is room for upgrades some where.

I will be running 2 3500's soon, and this will be my exact approach.

hope that might help some until you get the answer you are looking for.

chop

banging, whats up bro!

hey, with out any numbers or science at all......

GO BIG!!!! ALWAYS!!!

Whatever your current electrical is, try to find it's weakest link, upgrade that and so on, until it is 100% bullet proof!

then , you will not have to ask at all, you can say , IAK!

seriously, look at all the serious installs out there.... the electrical is always huge, beefy and very complete.

without looking at your build log, i am not sure of what all you have, but i am willing to bet there is room for upgrades some where.

I will be running 2 3500's soon, and this will be my exact approach.

hope that might help some until you get the answer you are looking for.

chop

My electrical consist of a 320alt from DC Power and 4 XS Power D3100s.

Even if my electrical will be sufficient, i still want to know what JACOB recommends.

Okay not to sound like a broken record here, and I understand you want to hear Jacob himself, but honestly if you wanted a response solely from him, an email would be better. Judging by what's in your signature you should be fine. I am only going to run one but I won't have half of that.

Okay not to sound like a broken record here, and I understand you want to hear Jacob himself, but honestly if you wanted a response solely from him, an email would be better. Judging by what's in your signature you should be fine. I am only going to run one but I won't have half of that.

What electrical are you going to be running?

Ill be running one SAZ-3500D also, right now Im looking at getting a 275A from DC Power plus a D3100 or two smaller xs power batteries as a secondary battery. My primary battery will be a D3400, if that is not enough I will get more but that may be sufficient. Another person you could ask is Nate@XS Power, he would be able to help you out as well if you just want professional answers since thats who I talked to. Hope this helps