Sign in to follow this  
bdogg81

i need amp suggestions for 18'' btl

i just picked up a 18'' fully loaded dual 2 ohm btl for my expedition and i was wondering what would be a good amp for daily driving? my budget falls between $300 and $450

ScottXGTR was selling a saz2000d in the for sale section, not sure if hes sold it yet or not, but it would be a good amp for the btl :)

You could check out the Sundown Audio September Pre-Sale on the new SAZ-1500D v.2!

audiopipe ap3000

x2 and this amp is 1 ohm stable as long as you have the electrical to support it.

audiopipe ap3000

x2 and this amp is 1 ohm stable as long as you have the electrical to support it.

3000 at 2 ohms IIRC

audiopipe ap3000

3000 at 2 ohms IIRC

I've owned that amplifier before and it is one ohm stable as long as you have a good enough electrical to support it and I ran it at 1 ohm with 2 Dc Audio Level 4 XL 10's for 2 months and I had no issues but that was probably because I had a 270 amp Alternator and 2 Kinetik HC 1400's in the back. But I would not recommend running it at 1 ohm if you don't have the electrical to support it.