memphisbasshead

Free Enclosure Designs

Hi I was just wanting to let everyone know that I do free subwoofer enclosure designs if anyone is interested just send me a pm with dimensions and your subwoofer model and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Also I can build quality subwoofer enclosures at an extremely low price so if anyone is interested in that send me a pm with the subwoofer model,box dimensions,what type of music you will be listening to, and if you will be entering in any SPL competitions. My email is rocksnrolls96@aol.com and if you would like to contact me by phone my number is 901-569-3975 and ask for Spencer.

EDIT: Mods if at all possible can you pin this because I don't really want to have to keep bumping it every 24 hours to keep it at the top.

Lets see some pics of your box builds!

:drink40:

x 2:peepwall: We need that ! and we love pics !!!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

and welcome to SSA !

Lets see some pics of your box builds!

:drink40:

x 2:peepwall: We need that ! and we love pics !!!

:popcorn: :popcorn:

and welcome to SSA !

38024_1220178723486_1799485881_433333_4731963_n.jpg

34880_1220211404303_1799485881_433367_534854_n.jpg

34880_1220211364302_1799485881_433366_5682698_n.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

img7454u.jpg

Bump

You may want to PM mark to see if this is all ok to be posting. I highly suggest it. :peepwall:

On your top pic why did you use a 2x2" for corner bracing and not mdf 45 degree corners?

On your top pic why did you use a 2x2" for corner bracing and not mdf 45 degree corners?

Because I've used mdf 45 degree corners and it doesn't really brace the box that much it just smooths out the air flow but that box you saw at the top was on of my first ported boxes I have more pics of different boxes I just gotta get them off of my old laptop.

I'd like to see what you consider a SPL box, each person is differnt and show a little of insides also of course

i thought subwoofer holes were supposed to be round?

Yeah but I'd say thats a fairly clean whole considering I did it free handed with a sawzall.

I'd like to see what you consider a SPL box, each person is differnt and show a little of insides also of course

It all depends on what the person is doing with that sub and what they want to do with it.

Sawzall or jigsaw?

Jasper Jig and router make quick work of da' hoes! :peepwall:

Sawzall or jigsaw?

Jasper Jig and router make quick work of da' hoes! :peepwall:

Yeah thats what I wanna get just got to build a few boxes to make the money to get it.

Can you show samples of your designs? Screenshots of the program and some random box would work.

Does it show all dimensions, so you know what to cut and if it will fit your car?

Can you show samples of your designs? Screenshots of the program and some random box would work.

Does it show all dimensions, so you know what to cut and if it will fit your car?

No I just get the dimensions that the person wants to work with and then give them a cutout sheet list, what type of music they listen to, what type of enclosure they want, how much power they'll be running, how many subs they'll have, if they will be involved in any SPL competitions, and what type of sub they have. Then once I can get all of that information I can build or design a box that will meet their needs.

No I just get the dimensions that the person wants to work with and then give them a cutout sheet list, what type of music they listen to, what type of enclosure they want, how much power they'll be running, how many subs they'll have, if they will be involved in any SPL competitions, and what type of sub they have. Then once I can get all of that information I can build or design a box that will meet their needs.

Just curious, how do you base the enclosure design off power? less volume for more power and vice versa for less power?

Just curious, how do you base the enclosure design off power? less volume for more power and vice versa for less power?

The larger an enclosure is the less power handling you have but you have greater efficiency, the smaller a box is the more power handling you have but less efficiency.

you may want to paint the port black because you can't carpet it.

The larger an enclosure is the less power handling you have but you have greater efficiency, the smaller a box is the more power handling you have but less efficiency.

Yeah I know the concept just wasn't sure how you figure out volume to power handling. like driver xxx rms is 1000watts and opt enclosure is 4cubes. but you only have 500watts to work with, so do you do 5cubes? 6cubes?

Here's two boxes that I've built in the past 2 weeks.

31291310095_large.jpg

64358-DIY--Subwoofer-enclosures-DSC00432.jpg

Tell me if these boxes look any better than some of my very first boxes.

Definitely looks better then some of the first ones. Paint the port so you don't see bare mdf, and cut the carpet where it meets the port entrance.

Just my two cents :)

i thought subwoofer holes were supposed to be round?

Yeah but I'd say thats a fairly clean whole considering I did it free handed with a sawzall.

lol. we all start somewhere, but i burned the pictures of my first box because of how hideous it was.

fake it till you make it. dont show stuff like that if you are trying to drum up some business. a customer wants a professionally engineered box regardless of pricing, even if you arent operating on a professional level yet, if you try to put out that image the customer at least gets the benefit of the doubt.

31291310095_large.jpg

that box should be your business card, not something you macguyvered together using an old kitchen cabinet, a roll of duct tape, and a sawzall. the level of quality between ^^that^^ box and the other one makes me question if the same person built them.

maybe ask the mods to delete this thread and try a do-over.

Sorry off topic but my whole tool box came to from each time I needed to fix something different on three cars and its still growing. I understand having the right tool for the job is night and day so I hope in time you get what you want to do the job right and let constructive criticism guide you in the right direction wish you the best of luck. :captain:

Sorry off topic but my whole tool box came to from each time I needed to fix something different on three cars and its still growing. I understand having the right tool for the job is night and day so I hope in time you get what you want to do the job right and let constructive criticism guide you in the right direction wish you the best of luck. :captain:

Thanks Man :D

Umm buddy, Trevor Komat built that enclosure.