Sign in to follow this  
bubblyjock

DC 15" XL in a Pontiac G8

Hey guys I know this doesn't compare to almost all the system videos here but I figured I would show it. Its a DC XL 15" off a Sundown Saz-1500d in my 08' Pontiac G8 Gt, I made the box to 3.5 cubes and its approximate tune is between 35-37. I took this video basically after everything was hooked up so it is really messy so I apologize for that, I just really wanted to hear some tunes. I hope I don't get bashed for the Sub up-port up configuration of the box but with my previous box and sub this gave me the best sound inside the car. So now on with the video of my baby system. th_P1000214.jpg

Looking good, I like your dash and headunit :D

Gotta fix some of that trunk rattle

Really nice car. Have always liked the G8's and black is the best color on just about any car :)

Great vid!!! That sub seems to hit really low. Are you planning on putting that box in a different way??

Great vid!!! That sub seems to hit really low. Are you planning on putting that box in a different way??

I built it so it could be flipped but having it this way gives me the best sound in the car which is what I want. The factory system had two 8's in the rear deck for the lows and I took them out. With the Sub up and port up I get the most sound coming through that area and having it faced to the rear sounded mudded, I could face it forward and lower the rear seats but then I couldn't have too many passengers. So I feel as this being the best of both worlds, just need to deal with the rattle on the outside of the car somehow.