Sign in to follow this  
memphisbasshead

i thought subwoofer holes were supposed to be round?

Yeah but I'd say thats a fairly clean whole considering I did it free handed with a sawzall.

lol. we all start somewhere, but i burned the pictures of my first box because of how hideous it was.

fake it till you make it. dont show stuff like that if you are trying to drum up some business. a customer wants a professionally engineered box regardless of pricing, even if you arent operating on a professional level yet, if you try to put out that image the customer at least gets the benefit of the doubt.

31291310095_large.jpg

that box should be your business card, not something you macguyvered together using an old kitchen cabinet, a roll of duct tape, and a sawzall. the level of quality between ^^that^^ box and the other one makes me question if the same person built them.

maybe ask the mods to delete this thread and try a do-over.

Well the first boxes I posted were some of the first ones I ever built and I didn't have the necessary tools to do it with but the other boxes that you see were made with a router and jig that I borrowed and a nice table saw. I want to save up to get all of my own tools and have my own wood shop.