Sign in to follow this  
sand master5

powerbass XTA-4000d

just a question is the powerbass xta-4000d a good amp for a fi btl 18 i heard nothing but good things about powerbass amps and i had my eye on this one over sundow amps soundstream and rockford

You do understand that we rate it at 2000 watts rms right?

2000-4000watts so i guess itll be perfect might be on the higher side just have to send clean bass to it and it should be fine

2000-4000watts so i guess itll be perfect might be on the higher side just have to send clean bass to it and it should be fine

an extra 2000 watts over the rms rating is a huge jump. Hope you know what your doing. Some people put that much on it but its install dependent. You need to have a good electrical system to power 4000 watts as well. If your gonna have 4k watts then just get 2 btls or tone it down a little

That's an incredibly dumb thing to say. Ahh 2000 to 4000 whats the difference... Might be on the higher side... Fi doesn't list rms as 2000-4000, you made up 4000 being the "high side".

Just because the signal is clean doesn't mean it won't destroy the beefiest drivers.

P.S. go ahead and -1 me for stating my opinion :)

Oh and is this for daily or burping? 4k on a btl for burps is a whole nother thing

Sign in to follow this