xAndrew225x

SSD 15 totally satisfied.

Got my SSD in today. All I can say is WOW.

2ylk56d.jpg

2lxgi9d.jpg

11sfszp.jpg

2j9smf.jpg

5a4ciu.jpg

2uo19wx.jpg

short video playing late night tip

Nice sub!

SSD is a great buy!

Love the new single slug motor!

:fing34:

Hope that box isn't just gonna chill on the box seat permanently... cause that's ghetto :P

Nice sub :)

Hope that box isn't just gonna chill on the box seat permanently... cause that's ghetto :P

Nice sub :)

oh it's totally ghetto, and it gets covered with a native american looking blanket when i park places because i have no tint! LOL :fing34::ohnoes9:

Awesome!!! I love my SSD. I love my Q even more. Now i'm gonna skip the BL and get a BTL...lol.

Glad ya like it man :) Let us know in the long run!

The SSD is a heck of a value. :)

I've never been as blown away by a sub in this price range. It's ridiculous what people will pay for a sub that's half the quality. Thanks guys, lovin the sub!!

:dancing:

Nice man. I'd put that in the trunk though...

lol, i've had subs in the trunk before and it sounds like crap due to lack of deadening. i won't be deadening this vehicle because it's only temporary and i'll have another vehicle soon.

lol, i've had subs in the trunk before and it sounds like crap due to lack of deadening. i won't be deadening this vehicle because it's only temporary and i'll have another vehicle soon.

What about safety and security reasons? when i had my sub in a trunk it only sounded bad outside, which i didn't hear so i didnt care :D

What about safety and security reasons? when i had my sub in a trunk it only sounded bad outside, which i didn't hear so i didnt care :D

nah man, it sounds bad INSIDE. lol

idk, i may try in the trunk again. i'll need to drop a seat down though or it'll sound terrible.

Edited by xAndrewx

When you put it in the trunk, try having the seat folded down, and the sub and port facing the inside of the vehicle. As in towards the cabin.

Edited by Dutchie.

Nice sub!! I like the SSD's very much also!

You're lucky man! I just ordered my first Fi product as well, an 18" SSD. I seriously wanna drive to Las Vegas and let it ride in the passenger seat all the way back to Missouri :P

You're lucky man! I just ordered my first Fi product as well, an 18" SSD. I seriously wanna drive to Las Vegas and let it ride in the passenger seat all the way back to Missouri :P

where do you live at in Missouri? im in kansas city

where do you live at in Missouri? im in kansas city

Wayyyy south of there, like ~3 hours. I'm like 5 miles south of Springfield.

Andrew how many business days total did it take for your sub to arrive from when you ordered until when you got your product?

And it may sound creepy, but where do you live? lol

Andrew how many business days total did it take for your sub to arrive from when you ordered until when you got your product?

Sounds past creepy :peepwall: , why dont you just add the build days time with how long it usually takes an average package to ship and get you an estimate.

Sounds past creepy :peepwall: , why dont you just add the build days time with how long it usually takes an average package to ship and get you an estimate.

Well I'm not sure since on the SSD's it says 10 business days for the first 2 weeks of the new SSD, and idk if its within the first 2 weeks :P

I'm gonna guess 3 days for shipping, but UPS doesn't even have it yet :3

Did you get any options on the SSD? bp power? flatwind coil? how many watts rms are you pushing it on?

it took about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks all together. i live near baton rouge, la

Did you get any options on the SSD? bp power? flatwind coil? how many watts rms are you pushing it on?

i got both bp power and flatwind. i'm pushing about 900 right now, just ordered a new aq1200d and once that comes in i'm sure i'll run it around 1000-1100 daily.

doesn't seem to be straining whatsoever at 900, this thing is solid. :fing34: