SoundSplinter

www.Acoustic-Visions.com

Very good news, Congrats!!

And welcome Kyle, good to see you hanging around.

Are the drivers shipped from the same place regardless of whom they're purchased from, or they kept in stock locally?

Thinking of shipping charges.

Thanks

This is an exciting time for SoundSplinter, as the past year has proven the quality and interest in our subwoofers, we have had a considerable amount of businesses approach us to help distribute our products.

barnie, I'm sorry man but between all the emails I can't keep track of who you are! :Doh:

I do have a small chunk of emails that I haven't gotten back to today (as well as two distributor-related emails that I haven't fielded from earlier this week) - but if your email was sent prior to that it may have gotten lost in cyberspace. If you're Dave or Henry, then I do have your email I just haven't had a chance to field 'em yet. My grandmother has sold the last home she's lived in and is moving into a Sunrise Assisted Living complex so this week has been quite hectic helping her sort out all of her things. Both emotionally and physically exhuasting! slantedsmile.gif

If you're not Dave or Henry, go ahead and drop me another email - and even if you are, don't feel bad about spammin' the hell outta me IF it's for a good cause grin2.gif

My grandmother...is moving into a Sunrise Assisted Living complex...

I hope it is a good thing for your Grams even if due to other circumstances....Grams are the best!

Thanks - I think it is. She's pushin' on 90 years and has led a long stressful life between her husband being forced into WW I and dying right after my mother was born, then having to care for her as infant in Estonia all the while the Nazis and Communists are occupying parts of Europe and bombs are being dropped left and right, only to escape to Sweden where she didn't know the language, ultimately gettin' on over to Ellis Island and then California; all in the spance of a decade. Man these stories she has... it's amazing what some people have lived through! Back to the point, she doesn't like to deal with cooking for herself anymore or any of the maintenance of day-to-day. This Sunrise Living place is like a Vegas hotel, she's on the fifth and top floor, they're still putting paint on the walls in some rooms and offer full-service meal selection, activities, etc (in other words it doesn't look nearly as bad as the retirement homes do in the movies wink2.gif). Surely the interaction with more people will be good for her heart.gif