SoundSplinter

www.Acoustic-Visions.com

This is an exciting time for SoundSplinter, as the past year has proven the quality and interest in our subwoofers, we have had a considerable amount of businesses approach us to help distribute our products. It has been and still is highly unlikely you will see SoundSplinter in your local audio shop, as our margins are often too low to make such a relationship appealing to the reseller. However, internet sales are another story all together, and we will provide drop-shipping services for reputable online merchants who wish to carry the SoundSplinter name in their inventory. This is just a quick blurb to let you all know that Acoustic-Visions.com is now an authorized reseller of SoundSplinter products.

Welcome aboard! :domoslay:

Congrats Mike.

Its nice to see that your business is vastly improving.

Soon you might be able to meet people in your " shop" and not on the street :P

I assume prices will be the same through you or through Acoustic-Visions??

Glad you brought this up as I do need to address this issue. SoundSplinter.com will never be beaten in terms of price, however on that note the prices on our RL-p drivers will rise next week. I've actually been holding off on this very slight increase in pricing for almost 6 months now. Some may remember me b

When are you going to fix those pictures damn it.....you know the world loves eye candy and you have those crappy ass shots of the early rlp up when the new verion is so much better looking. Take down the Rosie Odonnell pictures and put up the Halle Berry pics....

When are you going to fix those pictures damn it.....you know the world loves eye candy and you have those crappy ass shots of the early rlp up when the new verion is so much better looking. Take down the Rosie Odonnell pictures and put up the Halle Berry pics....

x2 RL-p15.jpg

that picture doesnt do the RLP justice.

x2 RL-p15.jpg

that picture doesnt do the RLP justice.

And the picture definetely doesn't sound as good either.

I was waiting until I had the new logo units in hand before re-up'ing the pages. shiftyeyes.gif

Too many tables, that code makes me dizzy.. don't want to fex with it more than I need to! :P

You should notice some streamlining of the website over the coming week. yesnod.gif

Hey guys I thought I'd drop in to say hi and thank Mike for offering his products. As some of you may or may not know, Acoustic Visions has been in business for almost 5 years so we arent a fly-by-night internet site and hopefully bring a good reputation to SoundSplinter. I mainly specialize in home audio but also dabble a bit in car audio as well.

When I approached Mike I mentioned that I wanted the SoundSplinter drivers to gain a bit of exposure in the home audio market so that will be my main focus. If you want one of these drivers for car audio it would probably be best to contact Mike directly at SoundSplinter since he can probably give better advice for car audio applications, but if you are looking to add one of these drivers to a home system then I'd be more than happy to help out and answer any questions you may have. The prices at Acoustic Visions will be exactly what they are directly at SoundSplinter (after the price increase which he explained above) as to avoid any conflict with pricing wars. Shipping prices will also be exactly the same.

Anyway, I'm quite excited to offer these products and if you have any questions about them please dont hesitate to contact Mike or myself and we'll do our best to help you out.

Thanks,

Kyle Richardson

www.acoustic-visions.com

big welcome Kyle, glad you came over, and congrats to Mike, I am glad to watch the company grow and gain exposure,

one question though for either Kyle or Mike, I do not see the RL-i offered, I just thought it would be the highest product mover?

and Mike with the addition of an official online retailer, do you plan to bring back the oh so rare RL-i 12? ( just wondering, because I personally would love that for a home audio sub)

All good natured ribbing aside, Mike is a real good guy. In a market sector that in the end does not offer much in the way of innovation, he sets his company apart from the rest by treating his customers with the "Golden Rule". While there are the Bank of America woofer makers just like with BofA as a customer you are just a number, were as with Bank of Mike, when you walk in the door he greets you by name, asks about the wife and kids and is genuinely glad to see you.

should I invite him to my wedding?

big welcome Kyle, glad you came over, and congrats to Mike, I am glad to watch the company grow and gain exposure,

one question though for either Kyle or Mike, I do not see the RL-i offered, I just thought it would be the highest product mover?

and Mike with the addition of an official online retailer, do you plan to bring back the oh so rare RL-i 12? ( just wondering, because I personally would love that for a home audio sub)

I'll put the RL-i page up once the full inventory of 8's and 10's are in stock.

I'll put the RL-i page up once the full inventory of 8's and 10's are in stock.

going point, Kyle glad your on here, I am sure there are going to be plenty of questions here for you too

:fing34:

Sweet! Congrats Mike. Good to see that the SS name is expanding and Welcome aboard Kyle, I have been on SIN for a while(mainly lurking) and am sure you guys will do well for marketing for Mike and getting some profit of your own :gift:

Actually You can see SS in a Store. I got 2 Rl-i's sitting in my show room right now and i reccomend them to customers all the time. Sometime ill order a few up and have them on display if someone wants to buy them they can i dont care they are great little subs. Im putting those 2 in sometime in a center console which should be very nice.

:woot:

Congrats on the move guys! It would be great to see SS gain more exposure in the HA/HT world, especially with the release of the new Rl-s (which should be at my house in a few days :D :D :P )

Chevy, which steel mill do you work at?

I'm up in Canada - I work in a law firm which happens to do work for Teck Cominco. We just ended a three month strike ... yeah, it sucked.

You've probably seen me around other forums under the username of ss3079 - just decided to change it on this one.

Sweet, always good to have the better people in the industry selling products.

wow, this is awesome!

here's to the continued growth of SS!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: